Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What happened to Reppy?

Featured Sponsor

Did someone make you mad? Come on back and don't pay em' any mind.

Ummmmmm I been wunderin the same thang. Looks like he made 1000 posts n jus disappeared.

Default rumour has it

Rumour has it he got bitten by a swamprat an it went septic.

The family have asked that no flowers be sent. Just send the money to charity instead.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

I noticed Reppy hadn't been on for a while and sent a PM, but didn't get a reply. I hope he's OK.

I also hope he's not been alienated by this very tacky smear on the "new" site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW2gF4ANlpI

It's very immature, and totally uncalled for.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Ummm I bleve the peeple makin them thangs jus to make someone out to be a fool are actually making fools of themselves and no one else.very Very infantile, Immature and childish.

Good grief. I hope that isn't why. There are always the few bullies in the playground.

I sent Reppy a couple of PM's and an email. I've not heard back from him either. I sincerely wish him well. He is a nice guy. Much better than those who attack him.

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Good grief. I hope that isn't why. There are always the few bullies in the playground.

I sent Reppy a couple of PM's and an email. I've not heard back from him either. I sincerely wish him well. He is a nice guy. Much better than those who attack him.
    Amen to that!
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    I noticed Reppy hadn't been on for a while and sent a PM, but didn't get a reply. I hope he's OK.

I also hope he's not been alienated by this very tacky smear on the "new" site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW2gF4ANlpI

It's very immature, and totally uncalled for.
    "Tacky" is not the word I'd use for the "people" on that other site. I could be much more..."Figurative".
    But...they "Are what they are"...and it's very visable, WHAT they are.

Here's ALL their Vids Clive. Where ya can watch ALL their Filth and hate they spew against Powerlineman.com and the People On Powerlineman.com...

http://goanimate.com/user/0xNlWpCDDCnA

And...They actually...Think... People in the Electrical Trade...would actually want to join a board like theirs? Good Fu$kin Luck.

It's a "Clique" board, of...mostly union boys and the girl...
    that didn't like to hear "Different Opinions" on THIS board. Powerlineman.com.
    So...they formed their Own little "Clique" board, where they can talk to themselves.
    How's that workin for em?

I don't see NO Advertisers on that piece of Cr$p board. And by the "Statistics" of Powerlineman.com...since the "mob" left...THIS board is getting more Traffic, and Advertisement, hasen't slipped a BIT!!
    Good fu$kin riddins to em.

I hope Reppy is Ok too. No health problems and sh$t like that.... I might have ragged on the boy a bit...but, sh$t...that's just "Line Talk". Water off a Duck....If He's a Lineman, and I'm pretty sure he is...my BS wouldn't have run him off.

I think he said something about taking a holiday a little while back, I sure hope thats it.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by rob8210 View Post
    I think he said something about taking a holiday a little while back, I sure hope thats it.
    If so, he will wonder what all the commotion is all about.