Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steep

Default Steep

Featured Sponsor

Pole change from yesterday. It was STEEP. Digger made road up. We changed an inter to a section. Didn't stop raining all day .
    Don't know wether it looks as steep in pics. When we got the poles up there we had to drive bars in at the butts to stop them sliding down.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Default Great Pics Bren

I like the ROW cut through the trees. I did a transmission job as an ape that went through a heavily treed area and it looked like a huge lawnmower had gone through it. The trees were cut below the line and to the side but left to grow up into it later!

C

Default Not what ya think

Quote Originally Posted by cololinehand View Post
    I like the ROW cut through the trees. I did a transmission job as an ape that went through a heavily treed area and it looked like a huge lawnmower had gone through it. The trees were cut below the line and to the side but left to grow up into it later!

C
    Not what ya think. The line was there before the forest was planted. So they didn't cut the trees. ......... They left a gap where the line was when planting...

Ummmmmmm bout every picture you post has a purdyful lake or moor or lock or whatever you guys call it . Ummmm do ya sumtimes ever sneak off n try n catch a fishey er sumpin? I bleve I wud .

That wee bit of billy goat country just seperates the men from the boys!!!

Default tried

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmm bout every picture you post has a purdyful lake or moor or lock or whatever you guys call it . Ummmm do ya sumtimes ever sneak off n try n catch a fishey er sumpin? I bleve I wud .
    I would love to try fishing up here poot. I do a lot of fishing in Ireland. But . Not the type of fishing they do up here. They "only really fly fish". I tried it. NOT A CLUE ...

They call them lochs........ After awhile. Ya don't see the scenery anymore JUST DIFFICULT TERRAIN...... Which is a shame. Coz it is pretty.

Bren, gotta give you and your guys an "atta boy" for having the "Suits" cut your off time and still coming back and doing a profesional job on the side of that slope. Pretty awesome work getting done there.
    You have a good team working for ya man.

T

Default we are IRISH

Proud of the guys too T MAN........

But we are IRISH.............. "No surrender".

We are finnishing this job even if they don't pay us....... (But we won't tell that of course).

As I hope Every linesman would.... Its not all about the money for us and I reckon most.

"But trust me WE WILL get our due.......... "Or we will sell the vechicles. Ha hA.

Ummmmmmmm yanno I wuz thinkin the same thang Tman said but he got it in there furst. I applaud you and your team also. Your actions speak volumes about you and your people.

Featured Sponsorr

I almost forgot you were Irish. . .I used to watch boxing and I thought if a Mexican was put up against an Irishman this was going to be a good fight. You can hardly knock out a Mexican fighter and you can't discourage an Irishman. . . .what a fight!