1. Default Health Insurance while out of work/ Vacation Funds

Featured Sponsor

How do your locals handle health insurance while out of work and retired? I know the narrowbacks in boston get it forever while laid off.

Do your locals have vacation funds that hourly wages can be put into? How are thye set up?

[QUOTE=massbuckhunter;126047]How do your locals handle health insurance while out of work and retired? I know the narrowbacks in boston get it forever while laid off.

Do your locals have vacation funds that hourly wages can be put into? How are thye set up?[/QUO

You might look into cobra,or search it,there is some info if you search cobra insurance.....years ago I used it for a bit......it isnt cheap,but then again what is......good luck

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Featured Sponsorr

My local has a thing they call a vacation plan. They open you a savings account at the credit union and put 5% of your pay in it once a month. You can opt out or change the percentage how you see fit. I put in 10%.

As for the insurance lineco don't bank time. If I get laid off or what ever I got coverage for about 3-4 months then cobra kicks in.