Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Just BS... casue I got pis$ed...

Featured Sponsor

Was wrappin up a couple of Pies, we bought today, for a charity event we got goin on tomorrow.
    Whiped out some "Gladwrap".
    That "Seal" stuff, to cover sh$t up.
    What a load of CRAP that product is!

The Pie was in an alumimun Plate. That "Gladwrap" SH$T, didn't work at all. Wouldn't stick to Nothin.

Busted out some "Press and Seal".

I'll never buy that gladwrap crap again.

I know, I know...It just pissed me off. Just Wanted to "share".

Wonder why they call it "Glad Wrap" ?. . .Didn't seem to do that on a few different levels for you. LOL

You get into the Pie building business and you need Pie Carriers. Those tupperware gizmos that have snap on lids high enough to stay off the pie and a handle to carry it with. You can stack them too. . . .Don't let a pie and some Glad Wrap get the best of ya. It could be worse, You coulda hadda cover those pies 40 feet up in rubber gloves. . . now that would take some talent LOL

Okay, I'll say it.

You really need to spend more time in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Okay, I'll say it.

You really need to spend more time in the kitchen.
    I'll have you know My Lady..."I" AM the kitchen in my house.
    I cook 95% of the meals, do ALL the shopping, AND decide what is BS in MY Kitchen, like Gladwrap. So there.

Not that my Lovely Lady can't cook! When we throw a party, or have a "Holiday dinner"...I step back, and become "Assistant Chef".

But every night, I ask my Lady..."What ya want for dinner Babe?"

Ummmmmmmmmmm the onlyest reason i have an kitchen iz kause it came with the house. Ummmmmmmm n I kin master the fine art of gladwrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmm the onlyest reason i have an kitchen iz kause it came with the house. Ummmmmmmm n I kin master the fine art of gladwrap.
    So...You're a "Fed Man" huh poot? Your Lady cooks dinner every night for you?

Well, MY Lady is a fed woman. I cook dinner every night, dependin on what she wants.
    Less she decides she wants to cook for herself...which ain't often.

Ummmmmmmmmmm......

I probably do 80 percent of the cooking. The Boss will usually do Sunday breakfast, a couple of times of grilling a week---maybe. However, we don't cook every night. There is leftovers or potluck.

Since we are on cooking, what is the best way to cook squash? I'm tired of just stewed squash. The Boss ain't complaining, but I'd like to fix something different with the fresh squash. Do any of you have a recipe for Squash Casserole?

Ummmmmmmm cut yer squash thingy in slices, batter em. n fry em wits lottsa salt n pepper Kinda tastyful

Featured Sponsorr

I'm sure it is! That's the best way, but you should hear the Boss whine these days. "She is cruel, I tell ya. Won't let me fry but once in a great while."

I won't buy cooking oil. But once in a blue moon he comes home with cooking oil and I frown. He says, "I gotta have me some fried steak dear. Come on now. It's been a year."

A year my foot!