Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Special ED View Post
    True story. Lol grounded my bucket one day cause the wind was blowing the exhaust from the vents right at me. I didn't take no chances around that place. I did enjoy how very very rarely it would rain there. Youd see rain coming and once it got near BP the clouds would part and go around the plant with all the heat it puts off. Very weird.
    So I guess you have heard about that ship that exploded years ago in Texas City,it killed thousands and shook windows miles and miles away.....I cant remember what plant it was un-loading at......could be a case of a name change or two.

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

I forget the name of that company. One of the restaurants there in town has pics of the town right after the explosion. Crazy stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Special ED View Post
    I forget the name of that company. One of the restaurants there in town has pics of the town right after the explosion. Crazy stuff!
    Few years back I worked in the Pasadena area,if you know that area its like ground zero for chemical plants.....didnt care for it much.....cause if something were to happen,you would be sent that way while everyone else is leaving........once I was even caught inside a plant that was susposed to be secure....they even asked me how I got inside.....well that was easy to explain......told them I walked down the tracks.....had to do some Oh switching.

Featured Sponsorr

We have locations where we share poles with the local muni and the IOU, never been an issue.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.