Thread: Nlc or Volta

Default Nlc or Volta

Featured Sponsor

hi everyone im new to the site but i have learned a lot from everything here. I am now considering going to a line school to further get my foot into the door either volta or nlc and am curious to everyones opinion on which school they feel is better and has the higher percentage of getting a job after graduation. As for myself i have my first aid/cpr cert and will be getting my class A permit next week and i also have seven years as an electrician i know its not the same as linework but i feel it might help a little and as of right now i have an application into the cal-nev jatc as well as the nwline jatc which i will be going to the orientation in june and have signed the books at 47 and plan on signing the books in the washington area when i attend the orientation. Ive always wanted to become a lineman and now is the time to do so i have nothing tying me down to any area so im willing to travel anywhere and i feel going to line school will help me succeed my goals. anyones thoughs and opinions are greatly appreciated

they will both do about the same for you in the job hunt....id say NLC though. only cause I went there and really enjoyed it.

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Featured Sponsorr

Stick with the union apprenticeships if you can. Why pay to earn when you can earn while you learn more?