Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.swamprat

Default Mr.swamprat

Featured Sponsor

Hey Greg,can you give us some info on Pike...All the things that I have heard have been bad.Knowing that you know about the company more than most....can you give us some insight from what you have experienced.....Are they just getting the bum rap,or does the upper levels of management see that there are problems,and willing to make some changes. In your own words,please fill us in.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Hey Greg,can you give us some info on Pike...All the things that I have heard have been bad.Knowing that you know about the company more than most....can you give us some insight from what you have experienced.....Are they just getting the bum rap,or does the upper levels of management see that there are problems,and willing to make some changes. In your own words,please fill us in.
    Ya know reppy, you talk alot of sh$t man. You run your mouth, on just anything that happens to come into your brain. In my opinion, most of it is just dribble.

I'll be MORE than happy to answer your question, having personally worked for Pike Electric.

However man. I got a question for you. I got "chastised" by LA awhile back for askin "Who the Fu$k is this guy". She told me,....I must have missed the post, where you said somthing about yourself. Well, yeah...I did.....

Nobody on this board knows anything about you reppy...unless you "PM" them. There are alot of people on this board....that really wonder about you man.

Ya know that "Profile" thing? Yours is blank man.
    Always has been.
    How old are you reppy? Are you retired? You speak in the present tense....Like you're a workin lineman. Are you? I think not. Like me. Where ya live man?

I'm an honest man reppy, ya ask me a question...I'll give ya my personal answer, or opinion.
    Like it or not.

So my friend. I'll be more than happy to give you, and anyone else, my personal Opinion of Pike Electric, having worked for them, when YOU, fill out your profile with a little informatmation of... who you are.
    Seriously man.
    If ya click on a person on this board..."View Profile", than click on "About me". And...there's nothin there....well....There ya go.....There's really Nothin there...

People, clickin on your "View Profile"...see Nothing.

Sorry man...that's what I see too. Nothing. I'll be more than happy to answer ya,...when you answer me.

Got any hobbies reppy? Besides spewin your off the wall comments on this board?

Yup. I'm Greg, reppy....whats your first name man?

Angry

Don't tell me there are spies here too, we already have management spying(literally) from a distance,

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Ya know reppy, you talk alot of sh$t man. You run your mouth, on just anything that happens to come into your brain. In my opinion, most of it is just dribble.

I'll be MORE than happy to answer your question, having personally worked for Pike Electric.

However man. I got a question for you. I got "chastised" by LA awhile back for askin "Who the Fu$k is this guy". She told me,....I must have missed the post, where you said somthing about yourself. Well, yeah...I did.....

Nobody on this board knows anything about you reppy...unless you "PM" them. There are alot of people on this board....that really wonder about you man.

Ya know that "Profile" thing? Yours is blank man.
    Always has been.
    How old are you reppy? Are you retired? You speak in the present tense....Like you're a workin lineman. Are you? I think not. Like me. Where ya live man?

I'm an honest man reppy, ya ask me a question...I'll give ya my personal answer, or opinion.
    Like it or not.

So my friend. I'll be more than happy to give you, and anyone else, my personal Opinion of Pike Electric, having worked for them, when YOU, fill out your profile with a little informatmation of... who you are.
    Seriously man.
    If ya click on a person on this board..."View Profile", than click on "About me". And...there's nothin there....well....There ya go.....There's really Nothin there...

People, clickin on your "View Profile"...see Nothing.

Sorry man...that's what I see too. Nothing. I'll be more than happy to answer ya,...when you answer me.

Got any hobbies reppy? Besides spewin your off the wall comments on this board?

Yup. I'm Greg, reppy....whats your first name man?
    theres plenty of people with no info on their profile,it doesnt bother me gregory,If you think that me and you are going to start a trading game,then lets forget the Pike Question....their actions speak for themselves......and if you wait a few I will answer you.

theres plenty of people with no info on their profile,it doesnt bother me gregory,If you think that me and you are going to start a trading game,then lets forget the Pike Question....their actions speak for themselves......and if you wait a few I will answer you.
    Well, obviously reppy, your opinions/question, on Pike Electric...are already known and formed.
    Your question was a "Bait". Sure man. I'll "Wait".

Wait for what? You to post a profile, or a more responsive answer to MY Question?

I have no problem in answering your question about Pike Electric...having worked for them.

We already know your opinion, with your "Bait" Question.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcom View Post
    Don't tell me there are spies here too, we already have management spying(literally) from a distance,
    Now There's a thought..."reppy" might be a "Spy"!!

I perfer to think he's just an old retired union lineman...rememberin his past...

It wasnt a bait question Sir Swamp...but I did figure that you would defend that company,if you cant...you cant...no hard feelings....thanks for your honesty that you were refering to...I can also be honest...seems to me that you have some sort of fatal attraction that concerns me....you have always wanted to know more about me....I..on the other hand have always wanted to know less about you....no hard feelings..but I have never cared for you.never will.....so let it be..thats if you can.

It wasnt a bait question Sir Swamp...but I did figure that you would defend that company,if you cant...you cant...no hard feelings....thanks for your honesty that you were refering to...I can also be honest...seems to me that you have some sort of fatal attraction that concerns me....you have always wanted to know more about me....I..on the other hand have always wanted to know less about you....no hard feelings..but I have never cared for you.never will.....so let it be..thats if you can.
    You're the one that posted the Thread of "Mr. Swamprat" reppy boy...

Seems to say alot more about YOU than it does about me man.
    YOU started the thread.

I'm more than happy to respond and answer it. But...yes...It was Bait reppy.

As you already stated in your post. "their actions speak for themselves", so your opinion is already formed about Pike.

And...Still...you're a Nothing... in your profile. Why is that rep?
    Yes...alot of people have no profile...but they don't have as big of a mouth as you do. WHO are you dude? WHAT are you, "reppy". Your thread was just "Bait" man.
    I saw it, and everybody else sees it too.

You want a real answer from me on Pike Electric? I'm more than happy to post it.
    I'm an honest man reppy.
    I'm 64 years old, My name is Greg, I've been in the Great trade of Linework, for 40 years...in many different areas and senerios, and I'm not one bit afraid to answer questions about my years in this Great Trade.

WHO the Fu$k are YOU...

your buttons are easily pushed

Featured Sponsorr

your buttons are easily pushed
    As I said reppy....
    You are a nothing, with a big mouth, no profile or background about yourself...and alot of opinions about other people....and just "bullSh$t"...

I ain't got no buttons reppy.

Just honest opinions dude...when asked a question.
    Press any button ya want.
    I'll answer ya. But I don't answer questions from a dude like you....a nothing..with a "Bait" post.

Once I know I'm dealin with an honest Question, and not a "Bait" question....from a mealy mouth personality...that doesen't have the fortitude, to post anything about himself in his profile...I'll be more than happy to reply.

Remember "reppy boy"...YOU started this thread.
    AND...you already answered your OWN question in this thread.

"their actions speak for themselves"
    So much for your actual "original Question".

Your opinion was already formed when you posted your "bait" question.

You want to talk about your "Bait" question? Man UP Boy.
    Post some info about yourself in your profile.
    Why don't ya want do do that reppy?