Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mr.swamprat

Featured Sponsor

This has been entertaining swamp...you have me laughing.......please lets stop it,my sides are hurting.... you were doing good thinking it was a baited question...actually it wasnt meant to be that way....but if it was....you didnt nibble,and nibble.....like a large mouth bass ,you swallowed the whole thing......while we are chatting,do you have any fish stories?

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    This has been entertaining swamp...you have me laughing.......please lets stop it,my sides are hurting.... you were doing good thinking it was a baited question...actually it wasnt meant to be that way....but if it was....you didnt nibble,and nibble.....like a large mouth bass ,you swallowed the whole thing......while we are chatting,do you have any fish stories?
    You're a Di$k reppy, and have prortrayed yourself as such in this thread that YOU started.

You won't post anything about yourself, in your profile, yet you post your dribble...
    It's all good man.
    Ya are what ya are. And the people on this board...see you exactly what you are by this post.

Again my friend, I'll be happy to answer your Original question, which YOU started this thread with....

When you are man enough to share some information about yourself.

Until then...yes, It's been very entertaining, watchin you define yourself....as the type of person you are.

A person that "Asks questions"...but gives no answers.

I'm Greg, reppy. I live in Orlando Florida. I'm 64 years old, I've been in Linework for 40 years, I've worked for Pike Electric, for 5 years...and I'd really like to answer your Original "Bait" question, that you started this thread with.

But....a man without a profile...is just...somebody that I can't have any respect for.

You're right. It's been "entertaining"! And It's sure shown, what type of a person you really are.

Thanks for postin the Thread, "Mr. Swamprat". People have learned alot about your personality....not much else though.

So are you telling me that you actually believe in all the profiles that you have seen...I dont,and I dont do facebook,telling everyone in the world my business.....you mentioned things that I already knew,but dont care about.....Ok you live close to Disneyland,that figures...........I still dont want to know about your personal life...I just asked about that company.....you still dont understand me.....I dont care if your battman....I dont care if you live near Gotham City...and I would care a less if you lived in the batt-cave....ok you just turned 64...thats great.

Ummmmmmm Lets remember to play nice boys

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    So are you telling me that you actually believe in all the profiles that you have seen...I dont,and I dont do facebook,telling everyone in the world my business.....you mentioned things that I already knew,but dont care about.....Ok you live close to Disneyland,that figures...........I still dont want to know about your personal life...I just asked about that company.....you still dont understand me.....I dont care if your battman....I dont care if you live near Gotham City...and I would care a less if you lived in the batt-cave....ok you just turned 64...thats great.
    Batman, is correct not battman

Its a pity , Swamp, that a guy can't ask a question without you thinking he is trying to start a fight. I'm a bit curious about Pike too, only because of what I have read about them. An opinion from someone that worked for them might confirm or deny whatever thoughts a guy might have. It seems like an innocent question to me.

Ummmmmmmm as you well know I have prolly done formed my opinion of PIKE bit I too would be interested in hearing first hand what its like working for them. I have watched em work and talked to a few of em , but that aint the same as living it first hand.Neither am I lookin for an arguement but I would like some insight.

Careful Swamp, your gonna run a guy off that makes up 70-80% of the posts on this forum.

You've already ran off all the main contributors awhile ago, keep it up and you'll be arguing with yourself!!!

Look in the mirror when you want to talk about "DRIBBLE"!

There's other forums that talk about linework, if one wants to get away from this nonsense.

Looks like you have the stage Mr.swamprat....the world waits....dont let this chance pass by.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by hotwiretamer View Post
    There's other forums that talk about linework, if one wants to get away from this nonsense.
    Well, then why don't you just go join the other "tools", if you dislike this board so much?

Seems to me, there's a h$ll of ALOT of Linework talked about on this board.
    Maby you just ain't readin the right threads. Maby you just need to go "play" in the toolbox wiretamer....
    and take the "reppy" with ya. See how long his BS lasts on another board. They already think he's a fool...

reppy...go piss up a rope....
    Last edited by Swamprat; 05-22-2012 at 11:35 PM.