Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Rwd?????

Featured Sponsor

Hey Rwd..........good to hear from you again.....on to a question......on your spare time have you ever had the chance to do a little target practice with an AK-47.....and whats your opinion of them.....I know pack-of sTan has many AK's over there.

Umm sho nuff good to hear yer doin OK maybe ya mite wanna check in wif us so we kin quit werryin bout ya

Default Hmmm weapons

Well, lets see.... The weapon we see most here is a simple pump shotgun. It is rare to see an Ak or an AR. I suspect they are around but mostly on the frontier. I saw more AK's in Sudan in a week than I've seen in the last 18 months here. In Sudan, you could pick up a Chinese AK for about $40.00 .... Not saying I did, but they were avaliable.

Poor, I'll be a little more attentive. I simply get boged down in SSDD and never get out of the house. There is really nothing for us to do here but work, read, watch TV (which I don't do) and sleep. While we are making great strides in many places.... I really need a transfer to a place where I can buy a beer and a pork chop.... I do have a vacation in July and intend to spend a few days in NC, ID, UT, PA, and if it works out FL.

Take care all!

RWD

Quote Originally Posted by RWD View Post
    Well, lets see.... The weapon we see most here is a simple pump shotgun. It is rare to see an Ak or an AR. I suspect they are around but mostly on the frontier. I saw more AK's in Sudan in a week than I've seen in the last 18 months here. In Sudan, you could pick up a Chinese AK for about $40.00 .... Not saying I did, but they were avaliable.

Poor, I'll be a little more attentive. I simply get boged down in SSDD and never get out of the house. There is really nothing for us to do here but work, read, watch TV (which I don't do) and sleep. While we are making great strides in many places.... I really need a transfer to a place where I can buy a beer and a pork chop.... I do have a vacation in July and intend to spend a few days in NC, ID, UT, PA, and if it works out FL.

Take care all!

RWD
    Yea....might be tough getting a pork chop in that country......muslims eat with their right hand......I guess they use their left hand for......well you know....dont you!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    You need to get the hell outta there Bob.
    Unless the money is just Unbelievable. Even then....it's time for you to leave man.
    You can do "humanitarian Siht", in a lot better countrys than that. That place is a sihthole...I been there....
    I don't know how you've stayed as long as you have.

You get to Florida on your July vacation, and near O'town....pm me. I'll buy ya lunch, a few beers and we'll talk..."expatriot" siht. Stay safe man.....
    There goes his plans for Flordia.