Default Facebook lineman

Featured Sponsor

This isnt meant to be funny,by any means.I want to say that Ive came close to seeing everything,which I havent.Now I know he's out there,the notorious facebook lineman,where, I have no idea,so I need someone to entertain us.I figure theres a younger lineman out there that has seen the guy,maybe daily.What I really want to know is if he is a good worker,or does he even work at all.Is he experienced,does he know safety,does he safeguard the public.Im just dying to hear about the guy......In linemans terms.....is he worth a $hit?

2. Default

You mean the guy who takes the pics while everyone else is bustin their hump? Or the guy who works and makes the apprentice take the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by rustyhook39 View Post
    You mean the guy who takes the pics while everyone else is bustin their hump? Or the guy who works and makes the apprentice take the pic?
    I mean the guy that is on facebook everytime you turn around,he should be working,even is on facebook up in the bucket,hangs around the trailer....on facebook.....you know the type.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyhook39 View Post
    Everyone should stop and take a picture or two at work every so often. It's the only record you'll ever have of your life.

I wish I'd taken a camera (35mm film back then) into places I worked when I was young, like the Scottish Steelworks that are no longer there. It would have been a reminder of good times, a snapshot of the look of the time and memories of gone friends.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    Everyone should stop and take a picture or two at work every so often. It's the only record you'll ever have of your life.

I wish I'd taken a camera (35mm film back then) into places I worked when I was young, like the Scottish Steelworks that are no longer there. It would have been a reminder of good times, a snapshot of the look of the time and memories of gone friends.
    Your steel factories are gone too?I agree Clive,pictures are great to have,I took many while I was in the Army,being stationed here in the states and in Germany,I traveled alot while I was in.Been to Germany twice,stationed in Wiesbaden,and traveled while I was over there,Paris,Munich,Hannover,ect.Like I said photos are great,but there is a time for facebook,and a time not to face book.If I owned a company and took a look around and all my employees were facebooking I dont think Id be too happy,would you?

They may as well be doing it at work, they all do it driving down the road!!!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Bipeflier View Post
    They may as well be doing it at work, they all do it driving down the road!!!
    Thats so true,we had a incident here where a younger person was giving some sort of class on the dangers of texting and driving,to make the story short,that youngster died doing the very thing that they were teaching against doing.Happened about 3 weeks ago....then how do you tell your employees not to do things,when your doing the same thing.