Thread: Albert

Default Albert

Featured Sponsor

Some of you might have missed the comment on who is Albert. My family has always been Florida Gator fans. The mascot is a Gator named Albert. So, I wasn't very creative when I named our cement gator Albert. My brothers and I purchased my mother one around 15 yrs ago to go near her rockbed on the riverbank outside her screen porch. The Boss always liked it and so when we moved in 2002, I purchased us one to go in our rockbed.

Here are pics of Albert in the last 10 yrs. He had finally moved. Instead of facing our carport he now faces our back patio. Only a few feets difference. And he doesn't do much. He is dead weight.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

And a few updated pics. And ones showing he finally moved after 10 yrs.

Koga, where's your little bitty kitty cat?

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Koga, where's your little bitty kitty cat?
    Koga emailed me the pics. Poor man has been working over 22 hours lately with these afternoon thunder storms. So, I'm going to post his cute little LSU kitties. They are adorable. But, Gators aren't cute. They are MEAN. Atleast I hope they are this year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Koga emailed me the pics. Poor man has been working over 22 hours lately with these afternoon thunder storms. So, I'm going to post his cute little LSU kitties. They are adorable. But, Gators aren't cute. They are MEAN. Atleast I hope they are this year!!!!
    Ill tell you whats adorable.....a couple of pitbulls,a rottweiler,and a doberman chasing you out of a yard once you strapped your hooks on.....by the way did you see the photos of those baby white lions at some zoo lately,hard to believe they grow so big and mean.

Featured Sponsorr

Let me rag on Kogo. That's just what Kogo and I do (this time of year). Pick and tease about it. We both love the game and it's not always about our teams, although we would always like for it to be!