Default Top Ten Best Reads

Featured Sponsor

Those of you that read alot, post your top ten best books of all time. I'm still thinking of mine. I know I loved most of the Sacketts by Louis L'Amour. I've read Morning Glory by LaVylre Spencer three times---yes, it's a love story based back in the 1940's. Read John Grisham, Tom Clancy, Stephen Hunter, Patricia Cornwell---and liked most of theirs. I've read a hodge podge of books and a few biographies. And I've read the Bible a few times. I like a variety of different kinds.

So, if you have a Top Ten List, throw them out there.

Default Some of my favs

The Green Mile
    A Painted House
    Lincoln on Leadership
    The Boy Who Harness Wind
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

A little shack on the side of a bluff in Western NC

I used to read more than I do now, and always liked Stephen King's books. I read Kujo, Christine, and Pet Cemetary. I've always wanted to read The Stand, but just won't take the time to do it. That sucker is thicker'n War and Peace, and Mamaws Bible stacked together!
    I'm much too young to feel this damm old!

Featured Sponsorr

Hey JD! Long time no see'em!

I've read a few of Stephen Kings books. I think the last one was Misery. I tried to read Under the Dome but I just never could get into it. Have you ever read any of Dean Koontz? He usually writes simuliar to King.

DH, I don't think I've read A Painted House by Grisham. I might have to get that one, it sounds interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Painted_House