View Poll Results: How many of you carry or own firearms?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I live in the USA and I carry and own firearms

22 81.48%
  • I live outside the USA and I carry and own firearms

3 11.11%
  • I don't own one and have no intention of owning one

2 7.41%
  • I've never thought about owning one

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How many of you have firearms?

Featured Sponsor

I've not done a poll in ages. So, humor me.

How many of you own firearms?

I can't edit a poll not that I see. So, I can delete this thread if you like and start again. However, it will have to wait until I return. I will be gone the next 3 days.
    Last edited by LostArt; 07-26-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Ummmmmmmmm your poll needs another answer....... I own several but I dont carry them.

I own a hunting rifle & a shotgun, but the law is real strict about hand guns you have to have a special permit & I believe you have to let your local police know when you are transporting them, we cannot just carry them with us when ever you leave the house, but I stand to be corrected on this as I don't own a handgun & don't know anyone that does.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm your poll needs another answer....... I own several but I dont carry them.
    I can't edit the poll Poot. Maybe you can do that for me since you have the power.

Anyway folks ignore the "carry" I was just curious of how many owned guns in this poll.

Well, I'm off. You guys have a nice weekend. I'll be back in 3 days!

I own and carry one ,I even go snipe hunting every two weeks,with the recent rains,there have been plenty of snipes,do they have them in the U.K. ?

Default Poot?

So when you hunt do you have one of those fellas carry your guns like on a safari?
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Ummmmmmmmm No when I hunt I carry it all by myself. But Ummmmmmmmm Thats not exactly my idea of carrying. Ummmmmmmm I kinda figger the guy thats packin heat when he goes grocery shoppin or out to the movies fits the description more better

duck I cant imagine one of those guys carrying guns, calling Poot bwana

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm No when I hunt I carry it all by myself. But Ummmmmmmmm Thats not exactly my idea of carrying. Ummmmmmmm I kinda figger the guy thats packin heat when he goes grocery shoppin or out to the movies fits the description more better
    Packin heat grocery shopping????? Those bananas loaded? do the Heads of Lettus make you edgy?

Featured Sponsorr

I own and carry, and wish more people did... would of helped situations like Colorado out from being so much more tragic then what it became.