Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default my sweet girlfriend baked me a cake!

Featured Sponsor

Wednesday was my birthday, my gf baked me a cake. She knows how hard i'm trying to become a lineman and also has been one of my biggest supporters in pursuing it. She made me a line truck cake! It tastes better than it looks! Has chocolate donuts for the tires. The whole thing is cake, the top of the tool boxes on the back is rice krispie treat. The lights are fruit roll up pieces and the mirrors and grille are legos. The whole thing is covered in icing and fondant. The road was fondant and the grass was icing and the rocks on the ground are rolos and mini reeses cups covered in fondant. I was so impressed with her work on the cake. Had to share it
    Name:  2012-07-25_02-14-41_893.jpg
Views: 1500
Size:  98.2 KB
    Last edited by STLmo1986; 07-26-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STLmo1986 View Post
    Wednesday was my birthday, my gf baked me a cake. She knows how hard i'm trying to become a lineman and also has been one of my biggest supporters in pursuing it. She made me a line truck cake! It tastes better than it looks! Has chocolate donuts for the tires. The whole thing is cake, the top of the tool boxes on the back is rice krispie treat. The lights are fruit roll up pieces and the mirrors and grille are legos. The whole thing is covered in icing and fondant. The road was fondant and the grass was icing and the rocks on the ground are rolos and mini reeses cups covered in fondant. I was so impressed with her work on the cake. Had to share it
    Name:  2012-07-25_02-14-41_893.jpg
Views: 1500
Size:  98.2 KB
    She done a great job STLmo very creative,I like the bin doors,the ladder and the yellow strobe...but where is the bananna?

Dang! I knew she forgot something!

great job on the mirrors too..

Default Sweet

Sweet in so many ways....

She's a keeper. .
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Ummmmmmmmm Looks like yer gonna be " the Fat guy" ummmm or maybe " The Fat Old guy"

i looked at that pic twice,and didnt see the lineman in the background,is he made of cake too?

Haha. Generally i eat really healthy so gotta splurge every now and then. And no the lineman isnt made of cake. Hes actually supposed to be a pirate. Only thing she could find that was climbing. Put a pole strap around his waist and the pole is made a dowel rod with a couple "downed" lines lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Sweet in so many ways....

She's a keeper. .
    I agree. She's quite the "catch"

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by STLmo1986 View Post
    Haha. Generally i eat really healthy so gotta splurge every now and then. And no the lineman isnt made of cake. Hes actually supposed to be a pirate. Only thing she could find that was climbing. Put a pole strap around his waist and the pole is made a dowel rod with a couple "downed" lines lol.
    hope he will use grounds.