Thread: Hurricane isaac

Default Hurricane isaac

Featured Sponsor

I know of a few that have already mobilized, any of u headed out in tha morning
    Man I sure do miss seeing all the guys on the road, but I sure do like being at home with tha
    Wife and kids!!!!!!!

Who is headed out????

I know of a few contractors from the north that have headed out

Crews if fl, told to stay close to home and be ready to move

Years ago we had a reporter from the local news,I think he was reporting out of Galveston,during a hurricane.If thats what you want to call it,it wasnt no Andrew or Hugo or like Katrina.....just a small hurricane,,,well the reporter over-acted,by watching him you would think he was about to be swept off his feet,and he was like screaming into the microphone.....the viewers finally payed attention to that video and noticed that there were trees in the background,some leaves and branches were not moving at all,just a little........well it took years to finally forgive the guy for his acting.I must admit he acted very well,but it was funnier cause the smoke he was blowing went up his own a$$.

I guess that most of you know that the storm that was hurricane Isacc is back in the gulf again,not too small either.

We just got back from Alexandria, Slidell, Mandeville, Kenner, Metairie, and New Orleans. Slidell and Mandeville was far worse off than NOLA was.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    We just got back from Alexandria, Slidell, Mandeville, Kenner, Metairie, and New Orleans. Slidell and Mandeville was far worse off than NOLA was.
    Good to see you made it home safe man

Hope all the other crews made it home safe also