Thread: The pee man

Default The pee man

Featured Sponsor

You know we all have alot in common,everybody knows the pee man but doesnt know his actual name.When he would arrive people would inform others that he was in the building,it didnt matter where you were,news traveled fast.It was as if the governor came to visit,the thing is those that worried about the pee man usually were the ones that you never got to see too much after he visited.Once I was told to go see the pee man,it was my turn.They say the computer would spit a name out,and thats how you were selected,I didnt really buy that,but I never told them.Anyway as I walked into the small room ,I asked the pee man who I was susposed to be.....he didnt get it,so I asked whos name was drawn or spitted out by the computer....he mentioned someone elses name and I informed him to go find that person,I wasnt going to pee if they didnt have my name right....and sometimes you cant pee,ever been to a doctor and had to wait hours until you could pee?I have......then theres times where your frightened to pee....maybe your stomach has been upset all day.....i wont go any futher,but that pee man must see all kinds of $hit.

Default Weeeeeeeer

We get tested regularly... But it ain't individuals. They do a squad at a time..

We've lost a few guys too the pee .......
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Ours is done "random" but some haven't been tested in years.

Ummmmmmm we wuz random too ut I know fera fact that I went wifout peein in the jar fer several years. I never minded n always knowed they wuz wastin their muney testin my Pee but I reckon I wuz kindaa glad they wuz testin summa the others, At least I knowed they wuznt drug heads posin as a pole buddy

Question for you guys.We don't have a pee man but it is coming.What does he look for?

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew View Post
    Question for you guys.We don't have a pee man but it is coming.What does he look for?
    I take it that your rather young.... the pee man is like the fuzz....guess you dont know who the fuzz is.....its a term used back in the old hippie days....the pee man looks for anything illegal in your system.

Ummmmmmmm our pee man wuzza woman n she werked fer the pee people n made us an unannounced visit ever few weeks.I reckon she dint announce it so that folks wouldnt study for the test ahead of time

Featured Sponsorr

Its a different world nowadays....used to be that I didnt want a woman doctor,now Im used to them and dont want a man doctor....but lots of woman doctors are foreign,some from India,guess Chinese are next,might as well,maybe Ill pull out a bananna next time.