Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Powerlineman looking for flats boat--FL/GA areas

Featured Sponsor

Heck, why not post it here! The Boss has been without a boat for close to 5 months now. I've gone with him a few times lookin'. And he has monopolized the computer and that is why I've not been around much lately!

He has narrowed it to these kinds:

Hewes
    Maverick
    Cayman Ranger
    Ranger

(years between 2002-2009) And he would like one with a powerpole. Boat powerpole, that is. Heh.

He doesn't want anything new. And we found out anything "new" (2010-2012) has been trashed. You wouldn't believe the folks out there that don't take care of their stuff! Crazy. And he isn't spending more than 25k on a boat. And he thinks 25k is waay more than too much.

The boats listed above hold their value really well. Especially if they are clean and taken care of. We have been on Craigslist looking, but if it's not too far, and for the right price, we will take a look.

Keep a look out and give me a PM if you should find anything or post a link here. Thanks guys!

---LA

Ummmmmmmm really a Flats boat??????? ummmmmmm they ride bad n will get ya wetful ummmmmmm n theys funny lookin to boot ummmmmmmmm he wud be better off wif sum waders

What can I say? He is a man who knows what he wants. He wants to get back in the little bitty cannels where all the fish are hiding.

I kept pointing to the purdy big ones and he asked if I was hiding 50 grand on him.

What can I say Poot? He is a funny fisherman. **shrugs**

I have a 2000 21ft carolina skiff with a 1986 112 johnson and a trolling motor on a tandem axle float-on alum trailer, Also put a jensen am-fm-cd player in it last year. Also has 42 gal gas tank. If interested, post me back and i will supply a pic and cell #.

I've sent you back an PM Hambone.

Speaking of economically sensible, the Boss says he needs two boats. One that he can get into the small channels and another bigger one for the flats. I suwannee. And he says this is for me. Yes, I'm laughing at him.

Here is the itty bitty one he is looking at:

http://daytona.craigslist.org/boa/3252091635.html

Ummmmmmm thattsa tunnel hull n they kinda steer bad specially when yer goin baccards

Speaking of boating....Poot have you ever driven your stagecoach to Lake Travis or Canyon lake,pristine waters near Austin....Canyon lake is just a bit over 500ft deep sir...cant wade fish in some of those places,the drop-offs will get u every time.

We are going backwards alright. I don't know what he wants. Now he is looking at this one:

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/boa/3284842782.html

He keeps saying we need two though. Gracious.

Just watch out while dealing with craigslist....recently a couple sold a neighbors dog on craigslist...for 50 bucks....now they are in deep $hit

Featured Sponsorr

UMMMMMMMMM YOU SHUD GO right out n get him a couple of boats Ummmmmmmmm the poor man has been boatless long enuff ummmmmmmm n after all he izza purdy gud yard man n werks cheep. Ummmmmmm itz only fitting that he shud be provided the oppertunity to wiggle his werm in the place of his choosing...........