Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Featured Sponsor

looking at the last photo,something is missing.......wheres Hef?

Well, it's over. We have two boats. We purchased a 2007 Skeeter last Saturday from our friend who was hurt on the line. He can no longer use his boat now. Center console with a 115 Evenrude. Right it's not enough horses for him, but he says he can live with it.

Then last Tuesday he found a tunnel hull with a 50 Mercury on it so we can fish in the creeks. No flats boat for now, but I'm sure if he founds the deal, he will be getting one. No doubt in my mind!

Thanks for the grins and for those that have been asking and sending me those funny pics and remarks!

Default Hewes make a fine boat

I've got a Hewes 18 ft redfisher and love it. Its an 01 model with a 90 yamaha 2stroke on it. Wish I had a powerpole on the back of it as they seem to be pretty handy. It handles well and the only time I get wet is when it is too rough to be out fishing really. They make great boats.

I've been thinking about replacing it with more of a bay boat type as they are more little kid friendly but havent really put any effort into it as of yet.
    Take only what you earn, give only what you can, learn to respect yourself before you can expect to respect anything or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by linemanfrog View Post
    I've got a Hewes 18 ft redfisher and love it. Its an 01 model with a 90 yamaha 2stroke on it. Wish I had a powerpole on the back of it as they seem to be pretty handy. It handles well and the only time I get wet is when it is too rough to be out fishing really. They make great boats.

I've been thinking about replacing it with more of a bay boat type as they are more little kid friendly but havent really put any effort into it as of yet.
    Hey frog! We have looked at those also. We are going to see how this goes with the bay boat for a little while. As I said,it's not really what he had in mind. And yes, the Boss wants a power pole with one...for sure.

The boss wants a flats boat amd i want a bay boat....hmmmm sounds like could be a trading opportunity
    Take only what you earn, give only what you can, learn to respect yourself before you can expect to respect anything or anyone else.

Featured Sponsorr

Send some pics! Ya never know!