Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Innovative tools

Featured Sponsor

OK guys what's tools has been the most effective in our line of work for this year or years ago

Example:
    Buckets trucks
    Hand tools
    Rubbergoods etc.
    Climbing tools
    PPE
    Hoist or other rigging equipment

Just to name a few!!!!!

Rear lot pole setting rig instead of pike poles, dead man and butt board.

Back yard machines weather setting a pole hanging a pot or just working out of the pin on bucket are for sure a hell of alot easier than pikeing a pole, never got to work off a baker board but would have love to try it once or twice I know that is a thing of the past in a good way as far as
    Safety

Quote Originally Posted by joe b View Post
    Back yard machines weather setting a pole hanging a pot or just working out of the pin on bucket are for sure a hell of alot easier than pikeing a pole, never got to work off a baker board but would have love to try it once or twice I know that is a thing of the past in a good way as far as
    Safety
    We still train new apps to work off of Baker boards, but we rarely use them anymore like we used to before the rear lot rigs, I'm sure there are still some outfits that use them on a regular basis. Another thing that comes to mind is polymer dead-ends and insulators on transmission, they make what used to be heavy labor for those who couldn't rig light work, but I don't believe they will ever last as long as porcelain, but they are a lot nicer to work with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joe b View Post
    OK guys what's tools has been the most effective in our line of work for this year or years ago

Example:
    Buckets trucks
    Hand tools
    Rubbergoods etc.
    Climbing tools
    PPE
    Hoist or other rigging equipment

Just to name a few!!!!!
    Tools??? You guys get tools?? I'm skinning wire with a broken mayonnaise jar!!!! Ahhh, I love First Energy!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Since when are baker boards a thing of the past? I know of a lot more accidents out of buckets than off of boards. So maybe buckets should be a thing of the past!?

Id have to go with hot sticks,ect.

baker boards,whats that? never used one....never even seen one used here.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    baker boards,whats that? never used one....never even seen one used here.
    http://www.hfgp.com/fb-catalog/#/314/zoomed

Here ya go reppy, i have used ours 2 times in 18 years, when ya need one they are nice to have.

Featured Sponsorr

They look nice,why not stretch out and do your work....dang I even cant stretch out like I used too do....ok then maybe their meant for shorter people....like on fantasy Island.Tattoo would have liked them...all kidding aside,looks like a good tool to me.