Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: here we go!

Default here we go!

Featured Sponsor

Anyone on stand by for miss hurricane sandy?

We freed up some tree contractors. The were headed to Conneticut.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

On our way there, staying in OH tonight.

I' prayin boss man sends us out!! Stay safe out there!

16 hour shifts starts Sunday. I can't wait, I how it tears this state apart. Maybe I'll get to meet a few of you guys if you endup in Maryland.
    Last edited by UGL; 10-27-2012 at 12:29 PM.

This storm should be interesting,will it live up to expectations...there should be many stories coming from this one...too bad it wont destroy some of our elected officals in Washington D.C..by the time it hits they will be long gone,as if they would do anything if they stayed anyway.

I got a call this afternoon, they want us to head to Baltimore to help BG&E, supposed to leave out in the morning, last time I was up there we staged up at Capitol Raceway in Bowie Md I believe, don't know where we are staging up this time yet.

Pretty much all our companies crews are headed out. Except of course, the crew I'm on. We're working a job with a deadline.

We're based in BC, Canada.

B.C...thats quite a distance...almost 3000miles??

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Lineman North Florida View Post
    I got a call this afternoon, they want us to head to Baltimore to help BG&E, supposed to leave out in the morning, last time I was up there we staged up at Capitol Raceway in Bowie Md I believe, don't know where we are staging up this time yet.
    let me know where you end up. maybe I'll be able to meet up with you and say hi. If you get lucky you might end up at Oregon Ridge park in northern Baltimore County. Last storm they had crab cakes, beef brisket, chicken chesapeake, and a bunch of other good food. Good luck and stay safe.