Default heard californians came to the east coast

Featured Sponsor

You better hit tractor supply and get some gear. Those gay type ice climbing boots everyone wears over there dont work here. And the cover alls that no one wears there work here really well. What works in Cali doesnt work here. If you are a virgin hitting storm here, your first paycheck will be buying gear. And if you sit in the truck all day to stay warm, it might be your only heck.

Hope they didnt bring the hillbillies with them,is there any left anyway?Gay ice climbing boots?

Thanks for the heads up. We actually know exactly what to wear. Many of us have Pac boots. You may also be surprised to know that there are mountains with snow on them here in Northern California and even quite a few in Southern California.

Now, by "gay ice climbing boots" you mean Sportivas, they're very comfortable for climbing. You should try them. You should also be glad that someone gives a **** enough to leave this excellent weather to come to that mess and help you people out.

If this were a week from now, I'd be a permanent PG&E employee and I'd be on a plane headed east like the rest of my (and your) brothers. Alas, I won't be permanent until Friday.

All that aside, be careful yourself. It's gonna be rough out there.

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

At a boy Torren61! give em hell!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    You better hit tractor supply and get some gear. Those gay type ice climbing boots everyone wears over there dont work here. And the cover alls that no one wears there work here really well. What works in Cali doesnt work here. If you are a virgin hitting storm here, your first paycheck will be buying gear. And if you sit in the truck all day to stay warm, it might be your only heck.
    you have issues

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    At a boy Torren61! give em hell!!
    Lol, I don't think he meant it the way it looked when typed.

We've sent 150 linemen from PG&E. We've flown trucks from Travis Air force Base on C135s. They're coming to help you like you would come to help us.

PG&E crews' planes taking off as I type.

Featured Sponsorr

Where is Travis air base located anyway?? N.Cal....C135 OR C130....or C5A...