Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Air2 employment

Default Air2 employment

Featured Sponsor

I have been interested in applying for a lineman job with air2 and was wondering if there is anyone on here that has or is employed by air2. Just looking for some insite on there benifits, starting hourly rate and just basicly how they operate.

If only there were some way to find out this information... some device that you could use to search for the answers to the questions you had. I dunno, some kind of thing with a typewriter keyboard and a connection to a vast database. Oh well. Maybe someday. (Hehe )

http://air2.com/

http://air2.com/employment/

I have already tried to look all over the internet. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orrline View Post
    I have already tried to look all over the internet. Thanks
    I was teasing you. Did the links help?

I was on those links before. It gives job descriptions and things they offer, but nothing in the way of starting wage or straight time working hours, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by orrline View Post
    I was on those links before. It gives job descriptions and things they offer, but nothing in the way of starting wage or straight time working hours, etc.
    If only there was some device that would allow you to communicate with a person. Perhaps they would have a code or number that was assigned to them and you could enter that number and the device would connect you to them so you could talk even though you would not be face to face. That way, you'd be able to ask questions. Hmmmm. (lol)

Main Office
    2345 York Road, Suite 102
    Timonium, MD 21093
    410.560.5620 or 866.776.AIR2
    For general information: info@air2.com
    Last edited by torren61; 10-31-2012 at 08:35 PM.

I don't really know about the money but I was told they work 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off and they travel the world.

I was kind of wondering about that. Doesn't leave much time for family or anything else I would say. lol

Is there other companies out there other than air2 and haverfield aviation?

Featured Sponsorr

never heard of air2....I first thought it was some kind of new airline....maybe a pilots forum.