Default another what would u do Q

Featured Sponsor

Up noth,there seems to be lots of looting going on,there in Toms River N.J.and in other areas,people are walking in peoples yards and taking stuff....lets assume its your property being looted....give us the story of what you would do?....you wouldnt shoot a needy person would u?

To protect my stuff? Yes I'd shoot!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

I think this is where you get to exercise your second amendment rights. I really don't believe that the people that are looting are doing it to save their own lives. It's just a matter of no respect for others that should be dealt with severely and quickly before it becomes acceptable behavior in this increasingly liberal world.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestreak View Post
    I think this is where you get to exercise your second amendment rights. I really don't believe that the people that are looting are doing it to save their own lives. It's just a matter of no respect for others that should be dealt with severely and quickly before it becomes acceptable behavior in this increasingly liberal world.
    To be clear, "liberals" do not condone looting or any other crime, especially not lying.

I guess if your going to shoot...shoot to kill....if you maim the poor guy,you might be looking at a jury that will put you behind bars.

ummmmmmmm I wud tell a coonass they wuz good to eat

Thats funny...why would you do that to the coonass...he might believe you .

Default Hmm

Aim... Look close to make sure it's not some one I know trying to help... Take a deep breath... Exhale 1/2 way.. Check aim and fire.... Looters deserve nothing less... Parasites...

One guy decided that it wasnt fair for him to be at the end of the line while getting gas,so he cuts in line,another person complained...now he pulls a gun on him...police called.Like monopoly he goes to jail.....its just a matter of time before sombody is murdered up there,city slickers aint got no patience...but a country boy can survive

Featured Sponsorr

Yep a country boy can survive. I read about one lady driving all over creation to get gas. If she had stayed put.....