Default Pierce Morgan cant accept power outages

Featured Sponsor

Thursday night...laughable...Pierce Morgan says another 8 days without power is ridiculous,he says we were warned....he cant understand why/how...the power isnt going to be on sooner....I really dont mind the Brit....but what world is this guy really from....lets say officals suggest most power will be back on by next Saturday.....with another storm arriving wensday...I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT....please somebody let this guy borrow your belt and hooks,we can all pitch in and get him a pair of work boots too.I doubt if he even knows what an easement is.

Reppy, he's like every lay customer. . He simply flips a switch on the wall and the lights come on, what's so hard about that? They never consider what it takes to make power,deliver it,step it down, make it safe so everyone has it at their beacon call. He's just not on our page. Too bad he wants to rile everyone like him up causing more distress and confusion. This is going to take time and the customers on the tail end of the lines are going to be out for some time to come.

Whats so hard about that????? TTTTTTT....dont you know thats its New York we are talking about.

This one of those times you can forget about a "New York second"

Featured Sponsorr

..hey thats a good song....great comeback too.