Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default what do U buy a lineman

Featured Sponsor

Again the holiday season arrives,and again I dont need much.Just what do you get a lineman,hell I cant complain,I have my health.But what if I had just one wish...one thing I could think of is women...could santa deliver,he knows that Ive been nice....Id make it simple and Id ask for 20....20 year olds....10 would be blonde and Id have to have a couple of redheads too.What else could I ask for....a sweater,I dont think so,they itch too much and here in Texas they are useless to me.Maybe I would sent it to Poot,he may like sweaters. Ever recieved a present that you really hated,I have....some are not even worth taking back to the store to get a re-fund,why spend 16 dollars worth of gas to get a 8 dollar refund?Im still trying to think what lineman like for christmas....ahh boots,cant go wrong there,lineman love their boots...a good bottle is good too....what else....back to the 20 yr olds....If santa screwed up and sent me an ugly one,I could just send her packing down I-10 towards Poots way,maybe he would like her,I mean what are friends for anyway.....it sounds easy,but what do you actually buy a lineman?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Again the holiday season arrives,and again I dont need much.Just what do you get a lineman,hell I cant complain,I have my health.But what if I had just one wish...one thing I could think of is women...

could santa deliver,he knows that Ive been nice....Id make it simple and Id ask for 20....20 year olds....10 would be blonde and Id have to have a couple of redheads too.
    You're weird man.....
    Scary weird. Seriously.

Default Umm Reppy...

I would have to agree with line dog on this one reppy... I mean... just think of trying to feed 20, 20 year olds... You'd go broke... not to mention the pile up in the bathrooms....

RWD

That is so true...being honest and no b/s...having 20 ....20 yr olds would be the worst nightmare a man could have....now if you were 20 or 28 yrs old things would be great...at least for a while.

5. Default

That is so true...being honest and no b/s...having 20 ....20 yr olds would be the worst nightmare a man could have....now if you were 20 or 28 yrs old things would be great...at least for a while.
    You're the one that wanted "20, 20 year olds" For Christmas.
    Spoken like a perverted old man.
    So, do you live alone reppy?

Ya never said. But...then...you don't really answer any questions. You just post your "Interesting mind thoughts".....

I'll say, as I said before....

"You're weird man.....
    Scary weird. Seriously."

Good gosh ,calm down Swamp...its the b/s thread.You believe everything that I say,but you dont believe one word of the bible....Im not a god Swampy

7. Default

Good gosh ,calm down Swamp...its the b/s thread.You believe everything that I say,but you dont believe one word of the bible....Im not a god Swampy
    You really don't say anything reppy. You never do.

And why would you bring the bible into a comment?
    You're certainly not god reppy.

But you are one weird preverted old man.

Default talking to myself

why ohh why reppy...do you even mess with this guy...ok Im an old pervert..you win

So ANYWAY. Apart from buying a lineman young children for sex I actually think they'd appreciate tools, hunting accessories and cake more.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Featured Sponsorr

Back to the original title of this post, what no banana hangers, you guys are slipping. That banana deal should go at least another couple of years before it gets old.