Thread: Concealed carry

1. Default Concealed carry

Featured Sponsor

(Reuters) - "The number of active concealed weapons licenses in Florida, already home to more owners of such registered weapons than any other U.S. state, is expected to reach the 1 million mark next week, a state official said on Wednesday.

Applications for the permits in the state of 19.1 million people have doubled since 2007. Only 0.3 percent of the more than 2 million total permits issued since 1987 have been revoked, said Florida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam.

"Floridians who are obtaining these licenses are obtaining them for the right reason and are using them in an appropriate way," Putnam said.'

Right to carry, Right to work. Both are simple, Constitutional rights.

Florida, believes in Both.

Default Smith and Wesson sales have skyrocketted!

Their stock has gone crazy! Mrs. Duckhunter has chosen a lovely new pink pistol for Christmas.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

It has to look pretty Duck...funny how women like pink pistols.

Default Gun rights.

We just had the Federal Appeals Court throw out Illinois restriction on Concealed carry. Illinois has 6 months to come up with some rules for our state.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...odd-vandermyde

This is a short version of how I got screwed on my Mass. pistol permit.
    Way back, early 60's maybe, I burnt a **** box car to collect insurance on it. Didn't work, got caught, paid a fine. I then paid a corrupt judge to 'seal' my records. Went in the army, had a high level security clearance, got married, bought a home, paid my bills on time, you see where I'm going here.
    Early 70's I got a pistol permit. On the app. under ever been in trouble I put No, WTF my records are 'sealed' right! I go on for years with this permit. Renew it every 5 years or so. All is good! NEVER a problem!
    Well it seems after Sept. 11 ALL RECORDS were UNSEALED! Who the fuk knew! I go to renew, pay my $100. and get denied! WHY? Because I now lied on my renewal app. under 'ever been in trouble'. It costs another $100. to appeal it and then I need to hire a lawyer for more $$.
    I gave up, too expensive to fight!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

My son-in-law has two guns at my home here in Michigan because he believes having the "wrong people" know that he owns them in Mass. will be too much risk. And these are shotguns. Someone has him scared.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    My son-in-law has two guns at my home here in Michigan because he believes having the "wrong people" know that he owns them in Mass. will be too much risk. And these are shotguns. Someone has him scared.
    Well I understand. Mass. gun laws are more strict than federal laws. And now this terrible deal in Newtown , Ct. only makes it worse!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO HAND. View Post
    We just had the Federal Appeals Court throw out Illinois restriction on Concealed carry. Illinois has 6 months to come up with some rules for our state.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...odd-vandermyde
    It's about someone brings some common sense to the communist state of Il. All the crooks in Chicago have guns, why shouldn't the common folks?

9. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Bipeflier View Post
    It's about time someone brings some common sense to the communist state of Il. All the crooks in Chicago have guns, why shouldn't the common folks?
    Well spoken dude.....