Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: biting the dust

Default biting the dust

Featured Sponsor

Jack klugman,,the odd couple...Quincy...was 90 yrs old...wow guess he had a good life dont know the cause...we were certainly blessed to know great actors and stars ..people like Elvis,even Lucy.....ohh I didnt forget ole Jed on the beverly hillbillies Poot...guess we have had many things given to us....can anyone tell me of a star on tv these days ...I CANT SEE ANY

mmmmmmmmmSnookie n bow wow?

I dont know how I missed that one.....that is really funny,snookie and bow-wow....sure,I cant see a retired lineman that bored...sitting at home and wathing snookie and bow-wow...on the serious side...Earl Weaver passed away he was the manager of the baltimore Orioles during the 60s and 70s......inducted into the hall of fame too....he had a good team way back when.

You are behind on this a little, aren't ya Reppy? Seems like we have had a few deaths in the last 19 days. I didn't realize so many were already in their 80's. Then again, my daughter turned 32 on Thursday, so time flies by.

Kind of a long story....my brother in law came over to install what they call Majic Jack,,,its where you can call long distance on your in-line phone free....well maybe 19 bucks a year...but when he did that, he disconnected the internet sErvice....(somehow) so you need the internet to use the phone...well AT&T took about 16 days to do that.....when the field guy finally came out .....he was as lost as a chicken.........then there is more to the story...but I wont go there ,,,so no internet ........no in-line phone for reppy....not that I use the phone much anyway..........the At&T guy had paperwork saying that everything was fixed when he left.......well in the real world nothing was fixed....so he wasted gas and time

So the moral to this story is don't have your inlaws mess with any new gadgets in your home or something(s) in your home is going to bite the dust.

True....and I thought magic jack was new

Default strike two

We lost another great...I am somewhat of a baseball fan,but somehow forgot that Stan Musial was still alive..he passed away saturday also ..he was 92yrs old.Stan Musial had not one but two statues at Busch Stadium.The Cardinals hall of famer won 7 national league batting titles.3 time MVP.He helped the cardinals win 3 world series championships.Made the All Star team 24 times.WOW.

Thumbs up Dorner the L.A cop

Chris Dorner....guess it was just a matter of time,the guy really wasnt that impressive...after being pinned down,I assume he shot himself.....

Default Mindy McCready

Featured Sponsorr

Country & western singer ,,,37 apparent suicide