Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: kind of touchy

Default kind of touchy

Featured Sponsor

He's done it this time hasnt he...theres lots of folks that want Piers Morgan out of this country,,why ....guns/weapons....ok he is in a country that loves their guns (((but))) are there any buts????The poor guy is close to fighting a losing battle,or is on the losing end of something he cant understand.Im certainly not a fan of his,but he does have a point,,,which to me is that something has to be done..sooner or later....just take a second and think about it ,,,if it were your kids that were shot to death by a bushmaster...would you feel different...what if its a congressmans kid next time....Im not saying that all weapons need to be outlawed....ok I forgot something,Im fighting a losing battle.....Mr.Morgan...if you do have to leave...can you buy Mr.reppy an extra plane ticket....I have the feeling that you might need some company.hell I want to see london anyway

I guess I don't see how the gun matters. It's the goofs that do terrible things with them. If you ban those automatic or semi auto weapons then the law abiders will not have one and the law breakers will find a way to get one. What changes?

30 round clips vs 10 round clips, when you chose to shoot at unarmed targets it don't matter, just carry more clips. So it's not the guns, it's the goons using them.

you make a good point...so the answer is???more weapons???Im not disagreeing with you,but more might not be the answer .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Izresl sez we need more guns not less they havr had armed excorts in every school for years

I wouldnt bet on that Poot...but thats also interesting,still I NEED TO ASK...MORE?

I don't see how punishing the company that makes Bushmaster guns changes anything, they are semi-auto weapons, no different than a half a dozen deer rifles that I own, with the exception of the capacity of the clip, I believe fully automatic weapons are illegal already, it's the nut job people that pull the trigger on the gun and whether people like what he said or not the president of the NRA was right when he said the only thing between bad guys with guns was good guys with guns. Is it really the gun makers fault? kinda like it's the tobacco company's fault or the automobile mfg's fault, where does it end and personal accountability begin.

But how many people really need an assault weapon,ofcourse its plenty too late cause theirs only a thousand plus many thousands out there.And many in the wrong hands .

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    But how many people really need an assault weapon,ofcourse its plenty too late cause theirs only a thousand plus many thousands out there.And many in the wrong hands .

All of the weapons that i have, weather it be my air rifle, or my glocks, or my AK-47 or my AR-15 or any other guns that i have i have for 2 reasons, because i love to shoot and BECAUSE IT IS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    reppy, can you define and describe to me what actually an assault weapon is ?
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Featured Sponsorr

Umm mmmmm I bleve the only answer is Moreguns. I bleve it would be a deterant to those who mite try sumpin like that and it would sho nuff deter em if sumbody shot em.

Ummmmm laws need to be amended to maKE IT JUSTIFYABLE TO SHOOT SUMONE PACKING THAT KINDA HEAT ON A SCHOOL PROPERTY.