Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default when U have to go

Featured Sponsor

Dont tell me that you havent,ok some might....but most of us have been in the business for well over 15 yrs.Many of many of times your in a customers back yard changing out a pole/transformer,ect.Night time isnt so bad...but during the day customers might be at home,and when you need to pee...well ,you need to pee.Once ,while on a call ,just arriving my lead had to go,he told me to be on the look-out.Well all of a sudden the customers appears just like that,I had no time to warn the other lineman.The poor guy thought I did it on purpose,the chineese customers face was priceless.Its worse when the customer has a friendly dog,they always get in the way,and its worse when he gets a little wet and the customer is bringing him into the house.What do you say if the customer wants to know why his dog is wet,I mean it hasnt rained in a week or so.Over the years I must have been caught a handful of times,nothing really said,a couple of smiles here and there.Ive tried to be civil a few times,even asking the customer if I could use their restroom,that has always worked even though other lineman couldnt believe me using the customers $hitter....but like I said at the begining....when u have to go...you have to go.

Sorry Bren,guess you can relate.

3. Default

Were you "really" Ever a Lineman reppy?

ANY Lineman knows how to find a discrete place to take a pee...without all your drama BS.

Now...a #2 does take some consideration and planning....
    or..."Ok boys, I'm goin down to the gas station down the street....be Right back."

I dont know what being a lineman has to do with planning to taking a crap...but you would make one hell of a teacher.....( This is how you use toliet paper Mr.reppy)....(Watch how I wipe & you do it the same way)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    I dont know what being a lineman has to do with planning to taking a crap...
    You wouldn't. A real Lineman would understand what I said.

your right,you worked for Pike.....only real lineman work there

7. Default

your right,you worked for Pike.....only real lineman work there
    Thanks reppy! Glad ya understand!

Maby you should have worked for them. You could have learned how to Pee on the job.
    Ever heard of the "Bin Door Trick"?

http://pike.com/

We had aircraft landing lights in our spotlights, and photo eyes on the alley lights. So the simple answer on a night shift was to enter an alley from the north, aim at the eyes on the alley lights they would go out for a few minutes, pull in behind a garage and nobody knows nothing. Then ten minutes later the control center would send us on alley lights out in a familiar alley. Easy call. . .

Thats great T....easy call.easy OT. I never heard of a pee turning into a trouble call

Featured Sponsorr

Thats great T....easy call.easy OT. I never heard of a pee turning into a trouble call
    He said on the night shift, probably no OT involved, for some reason T-man don't strike me as the type to fabricate OT just cause he needed to take a leak.