Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Ummmmm wwhat kinda temps do you Have in the summer over there?

Default mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmm wwhat kinda temps do you Have in the summer over there?
    Iit gets up to the mid 20,s in the summer. If we aare lucky ...around 25 or 26 degrees
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Iit gets up to the mid 20,s in the summer. If we aare lucky ...around 25 or 26 degrees
    That's upper 70's to us, right?

You got it bad Bren, drive on the wrong side of the road, spanners and temperature is all goofy numbers and of course the threat gingers sneaking up on y'all.
    Last edited by T-Man; 01-21-2013 at 08:32 AM.

If it's any consolation it's freezing here in Scotland too. No solid snow yet, just the odd flake or two taunting us. Cold enough to put my waterproofs on just for the warmth and for my fingers to be going numb inside the gloves before I've even started.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Looking at that swow reminded me of being in Germany, it gets old fast......I like a warm warm blanket when Im that cold....ever try one of those electric blankets Bren?...keep warm buddy,better U than me

-1 F right now and headed lower. Luckily not much wind. Supposed to get up to 18" of snow over the next couple days.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Hope your car doors dont freeze shut.

8. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    -1 F right now and headed lower. Luckily not much wind. Supposed to get up to 18" of snow over the next couple days.
    Contractors are already Stagin my man. Hope it ain't too bad and that ya don't loose Power.