Default What does your better half call you?

Featured Sponsor

He calls me many things. But, mostly it is Dear, Wife, Woman. I call him by his first name most of the time. Every now and again I call him Babe or Baby. I'm not very original either. Actually, he is better at the nicknaming than I am.

Once in a while she calls me Honey, but that usually is followed by something she'd like to see done or gotten like paint the hall, change the wall paper, buy me this or that, etc.

I usually call her sweet pea, as in "yes sweet pea". . .

I wouldnt agree that she was my better half,after the divorce she will call once in awhile....anybody can guess why....MoNEY $$$....but she called me everything not only in the book....but several names that dont belong in any book.....Oh well ,life goes on....and in case you guys dont think diamonds are forever.....that is true....she still has them

I tell her "you don't have to call me darlin, darlin. You never even called me by my name!"
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

There might be some kids looking around on this thread, so I better not say. Seriously unless she's mad she just calls me Charlie.

6. Default

My lovely Lady of 43 years...+ 3 years before we were married, calls me "Hay babe", or "Hay darlin" most of the time.

When It's serious or she needs my attention, she calls me by my name.

When I'm Kickin her butt at backgammon, which we play most every night....well...I won't say what she calls me then.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

It keeps coming up stars when I try to post it......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    It keeps coming up stars when I try to post it......
    LOL

Is it because you all are linemen, ya think? Speaking of diamonds......diamonds in the rough!

"Working over time again. Gotta keep the Wife in diamonds in gold."----silly things the Boss says

Yep, you guys are all so full of........poop!