Default Stroke, arthritis drug?

Featured Sponsor

There's a drug that has been around for a while called Serrapeptase that is based on an enzyme found in silkworms. In nature it is created in their intestines I believe and it has the function of dissolving dead tissue. As such it lets them dissolve their cocoons to get out without being damaged themselves.

So now it's being mass produced by a fermentation/cultivation method for human use.

Apparently it is a significant help in strokes, arthritis, early onset dementia and other applications where unwanted formations of plaques or dead tissue occur. I've just ordered some from ebay to try out (there's a dramatic price variation, so shop about).

I was just wondering if it would be useful for members of this forum who are experiencing joint issues as a result of a heavy working life.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Lemme know how well it works I am taking CElebrex for arthritus n its spensive n dont do much

I was watching a segment on CNN about hospitals,and how they charge you for everything while your in their care....they said they would mention it but I guess I missed that part.....have you ever had those little white cups that look like ketchup containers...about 1 inch tall that hold your pills/meds....well everytime you get one you are being charged for even that....you can save all your life and it can all be gone in one small hospital episode...beware of those billing statements.....It might be better not to know how much they charge for those small white paper cups...if you know what I mean.

It might be worth experimenting.

For instance, here's an ebay seller in the US selling 90 one-a-day tablets for about $15.

Ebay item number:- 321033789532
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

5. Default Rheumatoid Arthritis

Featured Sponsorr

I was diagnosed with RA at the age of 17...Although I went on to do Powerline Doctors told me I would be in a wheel chair at the age 30....Not wanting to admit this and after trying every drug of the time back in the 80's I finally said enough is enough and started down the Natural Path to healing....Now 40, and still working as a Power Lineman...I'm RA pain free due to taking my very powerful all natural drink...It contains 90 essential vitamin and minerals allowing my body to heal itself due to getting the proper nutrition I need everyday!!!

...Don't let Pain Meds Rule your life, They will destroy instead of letting you heal and live!