Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorker! View Post
    Let me get this straight.. You took the spot of someone else who'd appreciate the opportunity to be in the CalNev progress & you would rather be somewhere else instead? You know how selfish and ungrateful you sound? If you was on my crew and you told me this I would be on your ass every sec. you'd want to quit the jatc.. Especially you being a 1st step it would be easy to get you booted out the program and get someone else who'd appreciate it more.
    Thousands of people apply for cal nev. I would say there are plenty of people who would not just appreciate the opportunity but kill for it.

2. Default

Yea, Toyhunter is a broke**** first step! I been a grunt working outta of Local 47 & 1245 for a few years! I will kill to be a first step with the JATC, he's full of ****!

3. Default

Did everyone get an email today? I received and email a few weeks ago stating that I had passed the written test and would get another email for the date and time of my performance test by today, the 19th, but never got one. Anyone else in the same boat as I am?

I got my email a couple weeks ago. I go climb on the 6th.

Anyone got an idea of how many folks are doin the physical? I know im doin the 6th and 2 of my buddies are on the 6th too. Anyone got a different day?

6. Default

^ not sure how many but I did finally get my email and I'm scheduled for the 16th. Do you and or your buddies have any experience?

They're both NLC grads. Im just a guy with a dream. Lol. Im in decent shape and I can work my way up and down the pole pretty decent. But it never hurts to try. :-)

8. Default

Yeah man for sure! Sounds like you have a good attitude. I too just graduated NLC. I love climbing. So much fun. Just hope I don't too nervous haha.

Gotta have a good attitude! My buddies got a pole on their property and I love going out there and climbing! Worst that happened was I gaffed out and slammed my wedding tackle into the poke HARD. And to top it off my dumbass got my hand stuck between the pole and the bucksqueeze. Lol. After I pushed off and gaffed back in he ssked me if I wanted to come down. My reply... "Nope.. theres still another 10 feet to the top!" Always go up, never down til you reach your goals! When did u grad NLC?

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Haha ****n! Def gotta keep trucking! I've gaffed out BAD before too. I was doing the ironman at school and I was so gassed out. I was on like my 8th of 10 up downs and I gaffed out prob 6 feet, my supersqueeze caught and I racked my goods on the pole. Hurt pretty **** bad but like you said, gotta keep going. Got it in time too so I was happy haha. I graduated march 15th.