Default My bestest buddy

Featured Sponsor

Ummm got werd late las Nite that my bestest buddy passed away He werked outta local 66 for [ MPT I bleve we lurnt linewerk together.... So LOng Harry Hard Potter....

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummm got werd late las Nite that my bestest buddy passed away He werked outta local 66 for [ MPT I bleve we lurnt linewerk together.... So LOng Harry Hard Potter....
    Sorry to hear that Poot,I know that feeling.In the past 3-4 years a few lineman that I know have passed away.Didnt know him but knew Mike Potter who also works for MPT.

Yup I also lost a good friend last Saturday. Hell of a lineman, family man, hunter, fisherman. A mans man! One the strongest men I ever worked with! RIP my friend.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

My sympathy to both you Poot and Lood on your loses, it's a tough time. Memories live on with you forever.

Blog Entries

RIP Mr. Potter, condolences Poot. I lost one of my closest friends last year. We broke into the business together, worked many cold, wet, snowy, rainy nights together. We always talked about what we were going to do when we retired. He never made retirement........
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

6. Default

Condolences to you both, Poot and Lood. Don't know what is up with this month, but I lost my shootin buddy, the first of this month.

Known Him for 15 years...Lot of good times at the range. He was 65, but wasen't a lineman.

Still, retired USMC, and a hell of a man. His wife wants me to help in selling his extensive WWII Gun collection.

Miss ya Dan.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I see that he was from Canada Poot and passed away about a year ago.....how did you two meet?

Featured Sponsorr

Umm he wuznt frum no Canada