Default Spring has sprung

Featured Sponsor

Spring has sprung at last... So took the bike for a spin around the coast of Dublin ..
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Sharp lookin bike, Bren! I'd love to ride mine but some lowlife stole it in December... Put some miles, err, KILOMETERS in for me!!!

Default The plan..

Quote Originally Posted by Roofus View Post
    Sharp lookin bike, Bren! I'd love to ride mine but some lowlife stole it in December... Put some miles, err, KILOMETERS in for me!!!
    I plan on heading for Brno in the check republic in August .. 3000 mile round trip. Dunno how many kilometres that is.. Going to the moto gp... Will bring the bike on the ferry to Wales when the weather properly picks up.. Taking a week off to do the trip.. The missus is doing exams in the summer so I've a 7 day pass...
    Just bought two extra locks for mine today " that's five in total." An fitted a security light in the yard. ( but if they want it nothing will stop the thieving b@rstards. I live where the " dropped pin is. Went to Howth, portmarnock , Malahide , Skerries. Today. See pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sounds like one helluva ride, Bren! Have fun and stay safe. And I thought you guys did kilometers across the pond?

Default Kilometers

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Roofus View Post
    Sounds like one helluva ride, Bren! Have fun and stay safe. And I thought you guys did kilometers across the pond?
    Kilometers in Ireland. Still miles in the UK.. BIT CONFUSING WHEN I DRIVE UP TO NORTHERN IRELAND AT YHE WEEKENDS. in the north it's miles...soooooooo when I drive south across the boarder the speed limit signs go from 70...... To 120.. ... ...