Default Life insurance....

Featured Sponsor

Hey, i've been an Apprentice Lineman since November and I don't have any life insurance... But, my wife (and I ) believe its time to get some. Anybody have any suggestions on good plans? Affordable, good payout amount, and possibly wont jack the price through the roof when I say "Lineman"? Any help would be great. Thanks,

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roofus View Post
    Hey, i've been an Apprentice Lineman since November and I don't have any life insurance... But, my wife (and I ) believe its time to get some. Anybody have any suggestions on good plans? Affordable, good payout amount, and possibly wont jack the price through the roof when I say "Lineman"? Any help would be great. Thanks,
    I'd actually think Health Insurance is more Important than Life Insurance. Life Insurance, is basically enough to bury your ass. Anything in the 250K area...is gonna be expensive. Anything less...is worthless.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default Keep in mind, it's Death Insurance

Featured Sponsorr

I'm likely making assumptions I shouldn't, but that has never stopped me. I assume since you are an apprentice that you are young and in good health. If you don't smoke, a term policy will not be expensive at all. I would guess less than $50 per month.

Just don't get into a "whole-life" policy.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.