Default Dare anyone to wear that stupid helmet to a political town hall.

Featured Sponsor

Just sit there with your hard hat and that big goofy thing arc visor and go to Hillary an Trump why you wear that dumb thing. Tell them about how stupid it is why you wear it. And anyone who is in puts 20 bucks whoever gets it on tv. Whoever does it and whoever says yeah. Will send you 20$ a piece. You got to the candidates how retarded it is? 20$ all of us. Who ever gets there first gets 20 from me, and the rest of us. I will send it!!!
    just put a PO down!

Whoever gets these guys to answer 20 bucks.

we will figure it out. Who is in?

What are your rules for wearing the visor thing? I am not sure of ours, I will check it out. The real test would be making the ying/yang that came up with the idea wear it for real trying to get a job done, in worst case conditions. The politicians will just give their standard answer of duh!

You don't think anyone in the health and safety industry would actually wear any of the shit do you? At best they'd put some of it on and then do a wee clown-dance in their office to make their friends laugh before suddenly deciding it was really hot and uncomfortable and taking it back off again.

Same people who come out to visit the site from a distance in a suit with a shiny new high viz vest and all new top of the range luxury management-grade safety accessories that will get put in a cupboard for the next yearly token gesture visit.

A pet hate is work clothing supplied with safety messages printed on it. Like a pair of coveralls I have with "Safe for life" embroidered on the sleeve. I mean WTF? It's like printing "100% safe office. Say no to paper-cuts." in huge letters on the back of their office shirts. I don't think they'd like that. Because we certainly don't.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

I should add... If I was going to be working on crusty old cables or a pillar that had been rammed into a rhomboidal shape by a car, then I would CHOOSE to wear suitable arc protection while trying to "defuse the bomb". But I wouldn't wear it all the time.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default Second thought I take that back.

If you wear that dumb thing Secret Service might think you put a bomb in the building and arrest you.

they would question you why are you wearing that ridiculous thing. And wouldn't accept "1st Admenment Right" of protest.

But it would be funny, having a bunch of guys going to a podium saying, " Mr. trump, I got to wear this dumb thing while I do my job, because the government is over reaching, and they don't know a lick of my industry!" "If you make rules in my industry, you need people who have worked in the industry!". "Wouldn't that be appropriate!"

if you do it to Obama, he might get teary eyed. And recount the story where he stubbed his finger building an IKEA table. And Hillary might do the same wear she got hang nail scrubbing unknown substances from Bill's pants! Then the safety industry will put millions in campaigns, and we will be wearing 40 KV body condoms!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    I should add... If I was going to be working on crusty old cables or a pillar that had been rammed into a rhomboidal shape by a car, then I would CHOOSE to wear suitable arc protection while trying to "defuse the bomb". But I wouldn't wear it all the time.
    got a good laugh at your "rhomboidal shape" line.

7. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    If you wear that dumb thing Secret Service might think you put a bomb in the building and arrest you.

they would question you why are you wearing that ridiculous thing. And wouldn't accept "1st Admenment Right" of protest.

But it would be funny, having a bunch of guys going to a podium saying, " Mr. trump, I got to wear this dumb thing while I do my job, because the government is over reaching, and they don't know a lick of my industry!" "If you make rules in my industry, you need people who have worked in the industry!". "Wouldn't that be appropriate!"

if you do it to Obama, he might get teary eyed. And recount the story where he stubbed his finger building an IKEA table. And Hillary might do the same wear she got hang nail scrubbing unknown substances from Bill's pants! Then the safety industry will put millions in campaigns, and we will be wearing 40 KV body condoms!
    I don't think Obama has ever hung a picture never mind build furniture.