Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default 2 part question,who was the best cowboy

Featured Sponsor

Had to ask this one,who was the best cowboy on the football team,and the best actor.Id say John Wayne,with Clint Eastwood being a really close second.Football,it would have to be Earl Campbell.

2. Default

Ya! Clint Eastwood is awesome!!

Default wow, that's tough

I always liked Glenn Ford, John Wayne, Sam Elliot, Jimmy Stewart, Robert Duvall, Robert Redford, Kevin Costner, Tom Selleck, Walter Brennan, Lee Marvin, Charlton Heston. I guess the quote at the bottom says it.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    I always liked Glenn Ford, John Wayne, Sam Elliot, Jimmy Stewart, Robert Duvall, Robert Redford, Kevin Costner, Tom Selleck, Walter Brennan, Lee Marvin, Charlton Heston. I guess the quote at the bottom says it.
    All great actors Duck, So who's your favorite Dallas Cowboy?
    Hey, do you still work for Cherryland electric Duck?
    A friend of mine is looking to hire on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    So with half the country having opposite political views, it's that hard to believe that another lineman may have similar views to Swamp? The guy doesn't even post the same way as Swamp. No cutting and pasteing, the spelling is much better, I liked Swamp, and agreed with him politically. He had a lot of conspiracy ideas that I din't agree with. But none more crazy than thinking Southpaw is Swamp by another name.
    So Duck, I never got a chance to talk to you about Southpaw... You were so sure Southpaw and swamp were two different people... Now that you know the truth dosen't it hurt a little. You were decieved just like the rest of us!
    Last edited by topgroove; 12-27-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Default they still haven catched it GROOVE

Waiting for Dallas to respond,maybe he will see the flaw.

yo samity samhas to be up there with the best of them
    engineers aren,t god,s

Default wild, wild ,west

I kind of liked the wild,wild ,west ,that one guy,Mr.gordon could really be anybody ,the Rifleman was good,but I liked the 6 shooters better,then we had the Cartwright family,dam all those people died.In all those western movies even the bad guys were better actors than we have today.I liked Pat boone and the others. To change the subject I hear we lost an old friend that I didnt think still was living,Cheetah the monkey on Tarzan died,they say it was 80 yrs old,how many Tarzans did he know,kinda surprised me.

Default Both parts answered

Mine is on the feminine side with Linda Evans and my cousin’s mother-in-law……..made that teams cheer leaders’ outfits.

Default I thought you would like the Dolly Pardon type

Quite an answer Mr.Drift,kinda caught me off guard,Linda is still looking good,figured you were a Dolly Pardon guy,would'nt you like to take Linda up into the highplains.Ill take the cheerleaders and we can call it an even deal.

Featured Sponsorr

Dolly Pardon is what I call the U.G. double bushing stand-off…