Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

I have no clue what the hell this thread's about?? But I gotta say John Wayne (I had a Gandpa who laughed like him!) and Lee Marvin are my favorite! Oh and go LIONS!!!!
    Last edited by MI-Lineman; 12-28-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Default Was there ever a drink that he would refuse

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    I have no clue what the hell this thread's about?? But I gotta say John Wayne (I had a Gandpa who laughed like him!) and Lee Marvin are my favorite! Oh and go LIONS!!!!
    Yea,Lee Marvin was a good actor,cant have a good cowboy unless you have a bad one.MI-Lineman you have a point there when you said whats this thread is about,look at it this way,the dog thread turned into a watergate style thread,this one started with cowboys,but Im afraid it will wind up with Indians.Guess we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Yea,Lee Marvin was a good actor,cant have a good cowboy unless you have a bad one.MI-Lineman you have a point there when you said whats this thread is about,look at it this way,the dog thread turned into a watergate style thread,this one started with cowboys,but Im afraid it will wind up with Indians.Guess we'll have to see.
    "Cat Ballou" ever see that one? That was funny sh!t! My grandpa was a HUGE western fan and the one I credit with gettin me interested in horses and I remember seein that one at his house! Lee was a magnificent actor for sure!!!

Talking picked an easy one for you ElectrikLady

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    HaHa Reppy, good one.....Artimus was great at disguises wasnt he?

James West didnt wear wranglers....he always had a black suit with a short vest, didnt he. He was a Hottie, I must admit. Of course everything was either black or white in those days
    Dirty Harry movies were great....."Come on punk, make my day." I also like the "Death Wish" movies with Charles Bronson....he was a great "tough guy" too. I, like you, still watch the old Clint movies and still enjoy them...must have seen all of em at least a dozen times or more.
    Lets see how good you really are,If the lone Rangers horse was named Silver,yes im going there,then what was Tonto's horses name.Thiss will be a million if you guess it right.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Lets see how good you really are,If the lone Rangers horse was named Silver,yes im going there,then what was Tonto's horses name.Thiss will be a million if you guess it right.

OK Reppy, I wasnt a huge Lone Ranger fan but I dont remember Tonto having a horse...I give, what was his horses name?
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Ummmmmmmmmmm SCOUT

Default did you look it up Poot

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmm SCOUT
    If you didnt look that up,man you have a good memory,tell us did ya?

that does ring a bell, Poot.....now that I think about it
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Default Ill guess before i search

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    What type of football Cowboy are you talking about. Michael Irving and Mike Ditka were both Dallas Cowboys and did some acting.
    Don Merdith.Troy Aikman,Ed too Tall Jones,Hollywood Henderson,Danny White,Golden Richards,and Howard Cosell.

Featured Sponsorr

OK Reppy.....lets see how diverse you were in your "old time" tv watching? This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid....couldnt wait to get home to see it.

Not a western.......Does anyone remember "Dark Shadows?"

What was the main vampire's full name?
    Abraham Lincoln