Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default THIS..."Linemans" Board

Featured Sponsor

Ya know, I been on this board for almost 20 years. I Love this board. I joined it, when it started, in 1998. STILL Fuckin here!

There's still some old timers here who remember the "old days".
    It was a combination of "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", but MAN was this board ROCKIN, EVERY Night!!!

Linework has changed ALOT over the last 20 years.

I see, there are still, 60-70 "guests" on here every night. Nobody seems to actually SAY anything though...cept for the occasional Regulars...

Like I said, "Linework has changed in the last 20 years"...so has this board.

Any of you "New Linemen" got anything to "contribute"?

OH..By the way...the Forum has been down for 2 days. I emailed Byron. Thanks Byron, for gettin it back up.

"Linemen" just don't Talk no more...
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

I emailed too, wasnt sure if it was me or the site.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

I would have emailed Byron but I don't have his email address. I am glad we are back in business.

I just mentioned the other day in the bull pen how quiet it was and I realized it was because most all of the new generation were sitting there glued to their flat phones, no conversation just pecking away at a flat phone, I told them it was depressing, they just looked at me like I was crazy. I have realized more and more as of late that I am way outnumbered, but I'm getting much closer to the end of my sentence. Charlie.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lineman North Florida View Post
    I have realized more and more as of late that I am way outnumbered, but I'm getting much closer to the end of my sentence. Charlie.
    I hear ya Charlie. "Things Change"...
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Ive noticed the posts arefewer and furtherb between except for adiehard precious few surely sombodys got sumpin to say

Well hello everybody!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rob8210 View Post
    Well hello everybody!!!!!
    right back at ya!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Hey Labor, I have been hearing rumblings that my grievance over my layoff is making some headway, I might even win. Time will tell!

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by rob8210 View Post
    Hey Labor, I have been hearing rumblings that my grievance over my layoff is making some headway, I might even win. Time will tell!
    Good luck Rob!