Default 40ft telescoping hot stick

Featured Sponsor

Rated to 300k. Inspection still current. No hook on end. No longer in the business so just want to get rid of it. Also has a nice PVC case I made to allow it to be checked in as luggage at the airport. Just make me an offer - text me at 7403954724.

Quote Originally Posted by sdfain View Post
    Rated to 300k. Inspection still current. No hook on end. No longer in the business so just want to get rid of it. Also has a nice PVC case I made to allow it to be checked in as luggage at the airport. Just make me an offer - text me at 7403954724.

So what was your business that you only have one tool of line-work to sell?

Well welcome to this board for me. Not that it is a bit of your damned business I did attachment surveying which required a 40ft telescoping hot stick and a computer and a range finder. The other two have other uses. Thank you and **** you.

Default Pay it no mind

Welcome to the forum, lots of jumping to conclusions go on around here, good luck selling your pogo.

Default Yes welcome to the board

Well welcome to this board for me. Not that it is a bit of your ****ed business I did attachment surveying which required a 40ft telescoping hot stick and a computer and a range finder. The other two have other uses. Thank you and **** you.
    I find it interesting that you have a 40ft.stick.But im more interested in the computer and range finder.Id use the computer to zoom in,Id use the range finder to find out the depth,and Id use the stick and put it where the sun dont shine.

Well welcome to this board for me. Not that it is a bit of your ****ed business I did attachment surveying which required a 40ft telescoping hot stick and a computer and a range finder. The other two have other uses. Thank you and **** you.

This makes me really wanna buy it... site unseen even... u feel trust worthy

if this is the way a man is treated, when he posts somthing to sell....especially when he posts a personal contact...

i can see this not a website i would want to sell anything on.

highplanes drifter, seems to just just have something to say about anyone that posts anything on this board. is he like a moderator or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    if this is the way a man is treated, when he posts somthing to sell....especially when he posts a personal contact...

i can see this not a website i would want to sell anything on.

highplanes drifter, seems to just just have something to say about anyone that posts anything on this board. is he like a moderator or something?
    See you are back to some of your old tricks of attacking. Just stay with cooking corn.

Can we tone it down a bit guys?

Thanks,

L.A.Martin
    Journeyman Div III
    CVEC
    There's no such thing as "The End Of The Line!"

If you think you are worth what you know, you are very wrong. Your knowledge today does not have much value beyond a couple of years. Your value is what you can learn and how easily you can adapt to the changes this profession brings so often. -- Jose M. Aguilar

Featured Sponsorr

Tough crowd! What are you looking to get for it?