Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

FrankEnstineI did my digital interview after my physical. There is only 1 digital interview so they prob jist did things a little different this time around.
    It took about 5 or 6 weeks to get a in person interview for the yard i applied to.
    So like i said its just a waiting game now and no news is good news. just try to be patient, i know the whole process is pretty stressful but hopefully it will all be worth ot for you in the long run.

Good luck bud!

Thanks brotha appreciate the help!!

2. Default

Any one have any updates on status??

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slickrick View Post
    Any one have any updates on status??

nothing yet, I just applied to the new jobs and they just changed to under consideration. Have you heard anything yet?

4. Default

Sup guys I知 on this forum well actually my first. I have to take the test next Friday in Rosemead and I知 a little nervous when it comes to the math part. Can anyone who has taken the test tell me a little more about it or what material I should get so I can study it? Thanks

5. Default

jesus93Sup guys I知 on this forum well actually my first. I have to take the test next Friday in Rosemead and I知 a little nervous when it comes to the math part. Can anyone who has taken the test tell me a little more about it or what material I should get so I can study it? Thanks

if you have a test scheduled they should have sent you an email with a study guide and practice test. They are very helpful . I would take them over as many times as you can.

Also I just had another email for a online interview last week . Did anyone else get that. Hoping I get a call soon !

6. Default

[/QUOTE] if you have a test scheduled they should have sent you an email with a study guide and practice test. They are very helpful . I would take them over as many times as you can.

Also I just had another email for a online interview last week . Did anyone else get that. Hoping I get a call soon ![/QUOTE]

Yea i got an email for another digital interview as well! Hopefully some positive news in the near future!!

7. Default

Hey guys. I have a test on Thurs in Rosemead. If i pass will I have to climb that day ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tony88garcia View Post
    Hey guys. I have a test on Thurs in Rosemead. If i pass will I have to climb that day ?

no you will just take the test and that痴 it and then a couple weeks later you値l get an email for the next step. There is no climbing to get this job

9. Default

So I passed and now I have to finish a digital interview before March 30th.

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

I got a job offer a few weeks ago and was supposed to start training on april 20th. I just got a call today saying because of all this shit with the corona virus they have to put a hold on the training. I wouldnt be surprised if they put a hold on all tests and interviews for the time being.