Company stresses unique versatility to access work and maximizes boom truck profitability
Duluth, MN ... January 14, 2021-----Reach-All Platforms LLC announces an addition to it’s family of aerial work platforms suitable for attachment to a variety of boom truck cranes. The aerial attachment connected to the boom tip enables the crane to function with either a non-insulated metal boom or an insulated man lift with WRAP AROUND capabilities to work on the blind sides of signs, steel building connections, power pole cross arms, and transformers or tree branches. The family of CraneMate ™ platforms are the industry's only work platform with self contained hydraulics.
The product is available as non-insulated and insulated. The Insul-Lift jib booms attachments will pinon to most boom truck cranes by means of the equipment's existing swing jib mounting brackets, thus allowing attachment to all-terrain cranes, boom trucks, telescopic crawlers, or other hydraulic telescopic equipment. As a result, they are suitable for the following vertical markets: power transmission, utilities and electric contractors, telecom antennas, commercial painting, bridge construction and maintenance, outdoor signs and lighting, and building construction.
Reach-All claims a list of features and capabilities unique in the industry:
- 320 degree jib boom rotation and automatic leveling on 12’ insulated booms and 180 degree on 16’ lg insulated booms.......wrap around features that allow workers to get closer to the work surface and maneuver without dangerous lean over or gaps.
- Road travel ready…..platforms can be securely fastened to the vehicle before departing for the work site without any cradling attachment. This prevents the inconvenience of maneuvering the vehicle multiple times at the job site to position it for attachment. The risk of terrain and gradient for vehicles to maneuver on site to attach a platform is removed.
- Optional 180 degree hydraulic rotating metal platforms or fiberglass baskets for insulated.
- Self-contained power control box.....onboard electric over hydraulic valve assembly andelectronic sensors allow for unprecedented worker control. Leveling and rotation are controlled via a radio transmitter at insulated basket to radio receiver at base attachment assembly of Insul-Lift. Optional: pocket size radio control is available from ground or platform.
- Insulated rating standard 46 kv, optional 69 kv to 120 kv .
- Optional full time power source: Located at truck crane’s a twinline hose reel and a 12 V power cord electric reel provide continuous hydraulic and electric power to operat the Insul-Lift continuously. Replaces the self contained battery powered system.
CraneMate insulated jib boom man baskets are available in 12, to 16 foot lengths with 750 lb (350 kg) capacity.
For more information contact: Tim Raymond, Reach-All Platforms at 941-256-4165