mastheadLogo

Powerlineman® Sponsors
Sunday, 08 August 2010 00:00

SHOCKED WHEN TOUCHING TRAILER

Rate this item
(1 Vote)

Author -

Submitted By - wayne c rose In my early days as a serviceman(that means young & dumb) i had a trouble ticket customer getting shocked when they touched anything metal. They lived in a small moble home. i checked at the meter & everything was ok they had a 60 amp fused disconnect & the wire was not in conduit. i went to the area where the entrance wire went into the trailer bent over to look under the trailer & as i did this i put my hand out to the side to touch the trailer & got the crap knocked out of me. I had 122v to grd. the had an unpolerized plug on the entrance wire.120 no ground. I turned the plug over pluged in in & everything was ok. I told them they might want to add a grd. & get a polerized plug.
Read 911 times

 

Powerlineman® Sponsors