Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Default Come on Pussy.....

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVY DUTY View Post
    by the way, tell your co-workers that i have a new book out titled--How to get rid of an obnoxious overbearing faggot in the workplace-----dont tell them all at one time because i dont want my phone ringing off the hook.

when they find out about it it will be a no. 1 best seller because i know they cant stand being around you.

good day

heavy duty
    Tell us all about your book, Let us all know how a punk ass little pussy like you would do it.

Maybe "the old lineman" already has a book on that too. What ya say "Old Fool", let me hear ya talk tough like this little pussy is tryin to do, help your little pussy out on this one would ya.

Pussy you are such a little bitch aren't you, did it take you all day to come up with that one keyboard warrior?

You really are an ignorant little pussy aren't you, Somebody PLEASE help this little pussy, cause it ain't even fun anymore.

Come on "OLD FOOL" teach somebody like me a lesson. I know your a punk to, just like the rest of the keyboard warriors on this board.

"THEE JOHN BELLAMY"

Hows that "OLD FOOL" better?
    Last edited by johnbellamy; 11-09-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Just a heads up. Anytime these threads are no longer about the topic or forum subject, they will be directed here to this forum.

Default The topic of this thread......

Is call me a Pussy.

I just call em as I see them.

Default asshole journeyman

stop repeating yourself.same ole shit over and over. come up with something new.

the title of the book says it all. dont need to tell you about the book

Default No I think ya do Pussy.....

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVY DUTY View Post
    stop repeating yourself.same ole shit over and over. come up with something new.

the title of the book says it all. dont need to tell you about the book
    I would like to know how a little pussy like you would do it.

Tell me pussy, the fact of the matter is pussy is some little coward like you couldn't. Some pussy like you has never faught his own battles have you, just like you have always had to have someone carry your "heavy" ass at work.

Why hasn't a guy like me ever been fired, how come nobody has ever taught a guy like me a lesson, why has a guy like me never been run off a job, why is it a guy like me dosen't hide like a pussy like you.

When you figure that out pussy, maybe you will figure out why a pussy like you is a waste of well pretty much everything.

Go cry to the "OLD FOOL", you keep bein exactly what you are, a scared little pussy.

John Bellamy

the John Bellamy

"THEE JOHN BELLAMY"

Which has the best effect "Old Fool" help me out here.

Default asshole journeyman

you havent been run off because you either work by yourself or you work with a bunch of assholes just like you. either way, one can hope there are no more like you exemplifying your level of "expertise" !!!

this is my last message to you as I have grown weary of your endless rambling.

Good Luck and stay safe

Heavy Duty

7. Default

Featured Sponsorr

1910.269(g)(2)(v)
    Fall arrest equipment, work positioning equipment, or travel restricting equipment shall be used by employees working at elevated locations more than 4 feet (1.2 m) above the ground on poles, towers, or similar structures if other fall protection has not been provided. Fall protection equipment is not required to be used by a qualified employee climbing or changing location on poles, towers, or similar structures, unless conditions, such as, but not limited to, ice, high winds, the design of the structure (for example, no provision for holding on with hands), or the presence of contaminants on the structure, could cause the employee to lose his or her grip or footing.

Note 1: This paragraph applies to structures that support overhead electric power generation, transmission, and distribution lines and equipment. It does not apply to portions of buildings, such as loading docks, to electric equipment, such as transformers and capacitors, nor to aerial lifts. Requirements for fall protection associated with walking and working surfaces are contained in Subpart D of this Part; requirements for fall protection associated with aerial lifts are contained in 1910.67 of this Part.

Note 2: Employees undergoing training are not considered "qualified employees" for the purposes of this provision. Unqualified employees (including trainees) are required to use fall protection any time they are more than 4 feet (1.2 m) above the ground.