Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default True!

Featured Sponsor

Goes against all rules here to attach anything on amour rod, dead end ect.
    engineers Huh?

ya the "clippers" bonded it "right" but thats apparently not what the engineer wanted lol so we gotta go back and change them all on every structure.
    Hemingray Insulators
    work smart, go home every night

I thought that was a chopper job. Get on that skid!!!

Bonneville Power Administration will only let structures and material be flown in they wont let ya transfer from the helo to the structure
    Hemingray Insulators

5. Default

Your car is kinda like mine. I have a 2009 G6 GXP (used to be the GTP). 3.6L 252HP V6 has some kick to it. 0-60 in the 6 second range using the manual mode. Has the new looking front end on it with all the bells and whistles. The Monsoon 8-speaker system is nice too. I can still get over 30mpg on the highway/interstate.

Question Where is Hemingray?

Whatever happened to Brian? This thread is over a year old.

He's working hard, travelling a lot and spending loads of cash on his automobile.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

haha ya im still around........now ive got TWO babies tho haha
    Hemingray Insulators

Quote Originally Posted by never_forget_our_brothers View Post
    Your car is kinda like mine. I have a 2009 G6 GXP (used to be the GTP). 3.6L 252HP V6 has some kick to it. 0-60 in the 6 second range using the manual mode. Has the new looking front end on it with all the bells and whistles. The Monsoon 8-speaker system is nice too. I can still get over 30mpg on the highway/interstate.
    i got a new GXP last month, 09 carbon black metalic 2dr GXP coupe.....35 miles on it for $19k..........wanted a street edition one but there werent any new ones left and well........ill just say i wont ever buy a used car again..........

0-60 in 5.8sec stock and runs the 1/4 in 13.92 stock........

plans for that one performance wise are cold air intake, GTR exhaust, Milzy motorsports cattless headers, ECM/TCM retune, underdrive crank pulley and ported/polished heads and intake manifolds..... direct injection heads for cadilac version. and a ways down the road a cam set from the land down under and mabey twin turbo it (this 3.6 is made by holden in austrailia and guys are sucessfully TTing it at 38lbs of boost and making 500+ Hp lol.........

if you dont know about it already you should check out www.g6performance.com i'm "sexyg6" on there haha

first plan is to pay it off by next fall tho which shouldnt be too dificult seeing i put down 5k on it.......

the 3.6L DOHC is by far the best V6 engine GM offers as it seems all their iron block aluminum headed engines are junk.........ive had to have the head gaskets replaced twice and only have 126k mile on my GT now, and the engine had to be completely rebuilt on GMs dime at 95k b/c of dealers clamin nothing was wrong and letting a bad head gasket go for like 15k miles

well, on to the pics of my new baby

got motor mount inserts to put in when i go home this week, along with HID lights and geting it tinted 15% when i go home for christmas........my new baby im leaving at home so she stays perfect, and dont put all the miles on it.......only have 350 miles on her at the moment...........

definatly going to get the GXP street edition ram air hood, and a hammerhead spoiler but i cant decide between the big one that comes on the street ed. that has the 3rd brake light in it or the smaller one.........

also after gettin this that has the 6spd auto i dont think i ever want a 4speed auto ever again

that GXP is what i had wanted before i had ever gotten the first one, but being 2 month outa HS when i bought it after startin the apprenticeship, i had to have a cosigner.....and since my mom couldnt afford a GXP she wouldnt sign on one for me, or anything brand new, or 2 door or with a sunroof but now i FINALLY have what i want lol
    Last edited by Hemingray Insulators; 11-20-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Featured Sponsorr

Hemingray Insulators