Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Christy@GEC View Post
    Due to our meetings being video taped; I cant excuse anyone until the meeting is over. But if there is something I want to discuss with just linecrew (off the video) I will ask everyone else to leave and then we talk without any office personnel or supervisors. Our safety meetings are slowly evolving to be more open to topics not always covered (like sleep deprivation, illness, human interaction) so its not so rigid and safety only.
    Wow, video taped? Really? Our guys would clam up in two seconds if they knew they were being taped. That sucks!!

Default video

Quote Originally Posted by hotwiretamer View Post
    Wow, video taped? Really? Our guys would clam up in two seconds if they knew they were being taped. That sucks!!
    ...........Ill agree,guys would clam up and Id think the meetings would be more quiet,which would make them more boring.It could also be bad for some supervisors and anyone that has trouble reading.We had a really good supervisor,and he still holds that position,,,,,,,,when it came time for reading in front of a large crowd,he just didnt do too well................had someone once video guys pulling into the service center,parking,and all,you would be surprised to see that lineman aren't too good on the screen...........the $hit we do,lol,,,,,,,and worse the pole top rescues...........I swear those dumbies are getting heavier,or im just getting older.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    ...........I swear those dumbies are getting heavier,or im just getting older.
    You ain't kidding, twenty years ago those dummies felt like they were filled with cotten.
    Now I think they fill em with lead. If I ever get that fat and heavy and need a pole top rescue, just cut my strap. Maybe the impact with the ground will get my heart started again.

Talking kinda funny

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    You ain't kidding, twenty years ago those dummies felt like they were filled with cotten.
    Now I think they fill em with lead. If I ever get that fat and heavy and need a pole top rescue, just cut my strap. Maybe the impact with the ground will get my heart started again.
    ...........yea brother ,I use to throw a hundred lbs. around pretty dam good.cant say that anymore...........there was a period that I didnt rescue a dummy for years,everything was the same,,,,,,,,climbed well,did everything well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but let the poor guy fall a little at the end,,,,,even this simple technique has changed almost a dozen of times,,,,,,,,,,,,yes a big crew would be handy at times.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    Close Groove~

There full of little stainless steel marbles. We've distroyed a few, that's how I know!